Locked EA UFC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Barry's a beast if u know how to use him.

So is Mark Hunt.....my ONLY wish for EA UFC 2 is to puhleeeeze add Josh Barnett..... that is all

UFC164-20130831-03799.png

Sorry fellas....I'm officially retired from this game....I'm pissed that more than 16 months later we are still playing same game....where is our sequel like Madden???? It's back to work for me so my video game playing will be very limited...and in that limited time that I DO play video games it will be Madden 16 and MKX.....long live King Hanri!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Sorry fellas....I'm officially retired from this game....I'm pissed that more than 16 months later we are still playing same game....where is our sequel like Madden???? It's back to work for me so my video game playing will be very limited...and in that limited time that I DO play video games it will be Madden 16 and MKX.....long live King Hanri!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Yea I hear ya. I'm picking up MGSV in a few weeks, then getting Fallout 4 in November, so I'll be taking a loooong break from this game. Just went 130-10 over the last week and a half, so I guess that's a good run to go out on lol.

Sequel should be coming June-July 2016 or so.
They should have made plenty of improvements. I'm pretty excited about it.
Hopefully the game will be revealed soon. Most other EA games are now out there, surely they have time to promote this one now.

Sequel should be coming June-July 2016 or so.
They should have made plenty of improvements. I'm pretty excited about it.
Hopefully the game will be revealed soon. Most other EA games are now out there, surely they have time to promote this one now.

No fight night? EA UFC 2 before fight night? Is this accurate?

EA Sports GameChangers.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10355140.page

They are going to bring in community members to improve the game. I'm very excited about this. They did it for NHL and I am very excited with what they managed to do there. It shows they are really willing to improve their game.

No fight night? EA UFC 2 before fight night? Is this accurate?

Yeah 100% sure. I've been moderating on the EA UFC boards for a few years now. No Fight Night on the way, not until EA UFC 2 is out there, and even then I don't know their plans.

To follow up on the GameChangers thing. They are bringing in passionate members from the community in an attempt to best shape the game before it launches. The poll survey is here http://t.co/BcAlbNUsws

Tweedy - Obvious. He is the best at this game and labs it better than anyone else I have seen to get that way. His value is in being able to break the game and helping bring balance to it.

MuayThaiStriker2 - Another obvious. His videos on the break down of striking for the game are very thorough and his understanding of striking and its effects are evident in this. He is also a high level player. His value will be in helping to ensure the striking in the game is realistic.

ZHunter90 - His understanding of grappling is essential for making a realistic feeling game. As well as making sure the techniques are distributed to the right fighters. His value will be in helping to ensure the grappling aspect of the game will feel authentic in that arena.

NavyBarbecue948 - Essential in my opinion to having offline players represented. He is an administrator for Operation Sports, where the offline base of this game goes to discuss the game. His involvement there and his love of offline play help him understand what offline players are looking for in these games. His value is as important as anyone else on this list because he represents the majority of players who buy these games. Already confirmed he is going.

The last one is a hard one because I believe this guy should be flown in to bounce ideas off the dev team alone and shouldn't be a part of this five so we could have at least one more offline player giving feedback since they are the majority, and it seems odd to send four online guys to help shape the game and future of a franchise that is heavily supported by the sales of the game to offline players.

Solid_Altair - A definite no brainer. He has an understanding of the development process and balancing gameplay more than anyone else I have seen on the forums. His value is in being a sounding board for the devs for multiple aspects of the game, and understanding the devs lingo unlike anyone else I have seen on these boards. It would be a shame to not see him go. As I have said, I believe he would be best flown out alone and be kept in the loop throughout the development process as an assistant of sorts to GPD to help inspire him to even better ideas.

Edit: Will have to add one more to this list as one member is already confirmed to be going.

ZombieRommel - My 6th pick from a list of well deserving candidates. One of my top 5 has been confirmed to be going, so by default my 6th pick will get my vote. Zombie's value is much like Solid's. He has an understanding of development, balance, and fight knowledge that make him a valuable asset to the team as a second sounding board on the elements of the game that most don't understand. Not saying the others aren't great sounding boards, but some people can grasp the dev's lingo better than others. Everyone will be sounding boards. Some will just be able to make more sound.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10356295.page

That's a post from a community member in which the majority of the community, in the thread, seems to be agreeing upon the decision. Now I would not be posting this otherwise, but there are people in the program spamming Twitter asking for votes, from whom I've not seen a single constructive post on the forum. And I want the game to become amazing, and the people with the best ideas to be selected.

And no I'm not in there!
Don't overlook this program btw. It is a pretty big deal. It worked amazingly for NHL.

I'm still praying for more realistic damage, not elbow a downed opponent 20 times and no cuts..

Best place to ask, is anyone else having an issue with EA UFC? I am on Xone, i load the game (I downloaded it), and I get to the start screen. I hit the menu button and once I get to the main menu, it just goes there and I can't do anything.

I fucking hate EA and I hate Xbox (Its not mine, roommates). So I'm not surprised this junk doesn't work.

Best place to ask, is anyone else having an issue with EA UFC? I am on Xone, i load the game (I downloaded it), and I get to the start screen. I hit the menu button and once I get to the main menu, it just goes there and I can't do anything.

I fucking hate EA and I hate Xbox (Its not mine, roommates). So I'm not surprised this junk doesn't work.

Yeah, a lot of complaints about this on the forum. It seems that the latest X1 update has broken EA UFC for many people.

The developer that posts on our forum has send it forward to the QA team, so they are on it. But I really can't say anything about how long it is going to take or what they discover.

The positive about it is that you are not the only one with the issue, so they are pretty much forced to act on it quickly.

I'm having the same issue, I thought it was just my game. Glad to see I'm not the only one, lol.

If they just made the endurances realistic and didn't give all champions KO power and infinite stamina EA MMA would be a 11/10. It has the funnest striking in a 3D game by far.

It just pisses me off that I can get 2 knockdowns in R1, 1 knockdown in R2, and another in Rd3, destroy the overall striking and still lose the decision because my opponent landed 7/30 takedowns and was able to pass guard a bunch of times even though no GnP was landed whatsoever.

And why the fuck do Highkicks take the same amount of energy as a hook does? Are you you kidding me? I would love to see Aldo throw a 15 highkicks in one round and not collapse in the next one.

Also, Superman punch being a legit move is beyond gay.

Also, if you are able to defend TD's consistently you should have openings to land flying knees or uppercuts. Or can you? I defend about 95% of takedowns but I can't figure out how use a defensive counter strike unless I am Liddell, throwing uppercuts as as they are spamming TD's.

One thing I would like to see is like the knee in ufc 3 and 2010 when they went in for a takedown you could just knee them and they would hit the deck, would be a great deterrent for takedown spammers. Myself I find it easy to deal with them, but a knee would make things worlds better.

I'd love a deeper reversal game, you go to take me down, but i take your back.
Or some better scrambles for positions once on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back