Locked EA UFC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah I think game is pretty Garbo too, feels like you are fighting in the DBZ Gravity chamber

I'm not used to the new grappling system yet. It's confusing to me. Subs I get, but transitions, and blocking transitions is weird to me.

Also, super disappointed in the Knockout Mode. I'm glad they included it, but I hate the whole "Life Bar" thing. It makes it feel like a Karate-Points fight. I wished they would've just made it the same as regular game mode, and just took out the grappling. Hell, even adding 3 minute rds like a kickboxing bout would be cool.

Big Foot Silva has a 94 chin rating. Can this franchise move away from this company please?

I mean seriously, if you are at a reach disadvantage the most logical thing would be to at least give them a speed boost to close distance. But no, you got people like Torres and Alvarez not only are ludicrously small in terms or their character models they are slow brawlers. Fuck this game.

Just KO'D a dude cold with Daniel Hooked and the game gave me an L. Well that's a new one. Said the guy I just beat one by TKO lmao I would've gotten mad but it's too funny, would've completed my 10 fight win streak.

EA's over reliance on the online portion of the game via micro transactions is holding the game back. Online should be an enhancement of a game at best (unless it's a MMO). EA had one job to do, and that was to improve Career Mode (Optional retirement; ability to fight in PRIDE, Strikeforce, Shooto, etc; more CAF slots, transfer CAFs to other game modes automatically; CAF share; Create a Promotion). Instead, they shafted the single player content for this Ultimate Team garbage which no serious gamer wanted. :mad: [/rant]

If you want to play a MMA game with deep replay value, go get World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 by Adam Ryland (Grey Dog Studios) on the PC.
lol, yeah. Being able to leave the UFC and play in Shooto would make the game positively outstanding.

EA's over reliance on the online portion of the game via micro transactions is holding the game back. Online should be an enhancement of a game at best (unless it's a MMO). EA had one job to do, and that was to improve Career Mode (Optional retirement; ability to fight in PRIDE, Strikeforce, Shooto, etc; more CAF slots, transfer CAFs to other game modes automatically; CAF share; Create a Promotion). Instead, they shafted the single player content for this Ultimate Team garbage which no serious gamer wanted. :mad: [/rant]

If you want to play a MMA game with deep replay value, go get World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 by Adam Ryland (Grey Dog Studios) on the PC.
Undisputed 3 had one of the best career modes for any game ever. The fact that they included pride and fight camp teams made it awesome. It would be nice if EA did the same but all they care about is gameplay and online, they seem to not care about replay value or individual play at all.

Undisputed 3 had one of the best career modes for any game ever. The fact that they included pride and fight camp teams made it awesome. It would be nice if EA did the same but all they care about is gameplay and online, they seem to not care about replay value or individual play at all.

Completely agree.

I'm enjoying the game but their focus seems to be on everything but career mode. I'm not a huge fan of the submission system or transitions, then again, how can they get something so complex into a video game?

Still no lag filter huh?? Can't choose to play the game without people without a shitty connection still?!

Finally cussed and yelled at this shitty fucking game tonight.

Might have been asked already but does anyone know how to do a flying arm bar? The controls mention L2 + Right Stick Up but it does nothing. It does mention something about levels which I don't understand.

Seriously fuck this game. Bitchasses throwing constant spinning kicks without any repercussion. I literally land combos on motherfuckers then while they're getting tagged they can throw a wheel kick and rock me? Wtf is that bullshit.

Full disclosure: I suck at this game. I'm aware that my record is 24-45. But goddamnit, when I KO a dude four times and he recovers every time, give me the option to transition to guard like he did.

Seriously fuck this game. Bitchasses throwing constant spinning kicks without any repercussion. I literally land combos on motherfuckers then while they're getting tagged they can throw a wheel kick and rock me? Wtf is that bullshit.

I was in an online match with a guy using Mighty Mouse and I was using Dodson, and we were both throwing spinning kicks the whole fight lol. In my defence though I couldn't figure out how to throw a normal head kick until the second round. I think the programming of controls for some of the fights is just messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back