Locked EA UFC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elbows from the bottom are great, but from my experience, there's not enough control on top or oomph in the strikes to ever really make ground and pound a viable offense. Which is a bummer, the wrestlers are pretty useless.

The two biggest changes they need to make, imo:

1. Add single player modes. Other than the lackluster Career Mode, the single-player experience was severely lacking. A simple Title/Defense Mode would do wonders.

2. Allow the player to skip their own introduction during online fights. If you've played competively as much as I have, then you know how fucking frustrating it is when you're trying to get a few quick fights in. It's one thing to have an opponent who lets the timer run out at the fighter select screen only to have you wait through the long ass introductions. You should at least be able to skip your own.

fight night champion sucked. I didn't like the mechanics and online was horrible. round 4 was way better , I was in the top 10 online for a while haha

Sounds like you thought it sucked because you weren't as good at it. Understandable really.

I thought FNC was the best of the lot, apart from the fact that everybody played as Mike Tyson or one of the fictional fighters online.

fight night champion sucked. I didn't like the mechanics and online was horrible. round 4 was way better , I was in the top 10 online for a while haha

I too would love to see a new fight night. I work with EA however i am not associated with the Fight night Devs. I have heard from the higher up is after round 3 the sales and profits kept falling. So form what i understand, dont expect another fight night game for a while, if ever.

If they end up doing PRIDE mode, Cro Cop is a must. I'd also like to see Fedor, Saku, Igor, Arona, and other PRIDE guys they didn't include in UFC 3.

As much as I'd love to see a PRIDE mode, I don't see it happening in the next game. The first game was a blueprint, the second game will hopefully improve on the formula, and the perhaps in the third game they will venture into PRIDE as THQ did.

I agree that despite the surprisingly large roster, the PRIDE mode felt really incomplete with the absence of Fedor and Saku. Igor would have also been awesome to play as.

Talk about the pink elephant in the room lol.

Is there going to actually be a ground/clinch game? Or should I go back to playing PRIDE on my ps2? Pretty sure that had reversals.

I'd like to be able to upload and download other people's custom fighters like in Fight Night Champion. The photo game face in EA UFC was pretty poor. I used to beat the shit out of Butterbean with the 1974 version of Schwarzenegger and the settings tuned to cripple.

Maybe add PRIDE, Strikeforce, Affliction, and WEC PPV arenas similar to what they do with the WWE games. Classic skins too. And a story mode that takes you from the early UFCs right up to UFC 200 (or the closest PPV to the game's release date).

But to be honest, I'd rather have a new Fight Night.

I'm down for one last tourney... hopefully i dont get matched against hanri opening round haha

A career mode were you don't have to go on a 30 fight win streak to fight a real UFC fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back