Dustin vs Max + Kelvin vs Israel

WhosTheBoss

Degenerate
Banned
Reaction score
Threw down a parlay on these 2 fights since I hate money and like to gamble.

Who do you all got for the fight?

Max has improved a ton, but is going up in weight. Dustin has looked super impressive.

Israel didn’t impress me that much for Anderson... but striking seems solid. Can kelvin KO him and find an upset?

Make me feel better sherdog. Who would you have bet on?

I may have torched $333.74
But I went with the dogs in these fights. I liked the odds and get $2300 back if Dustin + kelvin seal the deal.

Israel is going to TKO that manlet.

5D61BD47-071E-41D0-88A7-17C243EAEBA4.jpeg

Kelvin has the best Boxing imo in the UFC. Hope its a good fight

The fact that Kelvin is an underdog is amazing. I don't bet but if i did I would play big on him. Kelvin has fought & beat much higher level of competition. He also has Cordeiro in his corner, which is an edge itself, but Cordeiro prepared Vettori who gave Adesanya more trouble than anyone else.

The fact that Kelvin is an underdog is amazing. I don't bet but if i did I would play big on him. Kelvin has fought & beat much higher level of competition. He also has Cordeiro in his corner, which is an edge itself, but Cordeiro prepared Vettori who gave Adesanya more trouble than anyone else.
That’s why I took him.

Odds seemed like a steal imo.

Really hope Dustin comes through. That one I was kinda torn on. I think max is just so tough... but hope he has an off night lol

Threw down a parlay on these 2 fights since I hate money and like to gamble.

Who do you all got for the fight?

Max has improved a ton, but is going up in weight. Dustin has looked super impressive.

Israel didn’t impress me that much for Anderson... but striking seems solid. Can kelvin KO him and find an upset?

Make me feel better sherdog. Who would you have bet on?

I may have torched $333.74
But I went with the dogs in these fights. I liked the odds and get $2300 back if Dustin + kelvin seal the deal.
I really like Kelvin and Adesanya. I’ll be happy either way.

I want Max to take it

Both are live dogs & I threw money on Dustin & Kelvin too. I'd say they both have a fantastic chance of winning. Dustin has been at lightweight, fighting bigger stronger guys for a while now & has looked great. Kelvin has real power & wrestling, which Israel has never truly been tested with before. Great lines to bet on here.

That’s why I took him.

Odds seemed like a steal imo.

Really hope Dustin comes through. That one I was kinda torn on. I think max is just so tough... but hope he has an off night lol
I like Max for the simple reason he can fight going forward, backward, or stay on the outside circling both ways off his very educated jab. I think Poirier has heavier hands, then again Max may hit like a tank at 155 who knows. Max can also fight from both stances which is huge because Poirier has struggled in the past vs long southpaws like Conor & MJ. Even a faded Miller gave him trouble. Should be war tho.

I think Max and Adesanya win here but I’ve been wrong before.

Israel is going to TKO that manlet.

View attachment 556475
maxresdefault.jpg

Max vs Dustin strikes me as a pick em. Completely take the first fight out of the equation. Both are much better than they were years ago.

Max has all the tools to easily establish his place as one of the GOAT p4p but we haven't seen him make a home at this weight class and it could be that some of his best elements, such as his ability to stifle grapplers and force them to fight his fight- will not be as powerful at 55. Dustin is an efficient striker with tenacity and finishing ability. He is a very solid grappler. I think that Max is going to have to really work to keep the fight standing where his chin and cardio will pay dividends in a fight where both guys will land a lot. I could see it being a long night for Max if Dustin is able to effectively mix in takdowns. Or, I could see it being a close fight where Max pulls away with it down the stretch.

I'm actually pretty confident in Adesanya. I like Gastelum and think he's great, but Israel just seems like the ideal fighter to beat him. He will keep him on the outside and chip away over the course of the fight. Adesanya is an intelligent fighter. I think he is going to have Kelvin's attacks scouted. When Gas blitzes him, he will use his movement to stay out of harm's way. He will land kicks from outside and knees when Gas closes the gap.

Ultimately, I like Adesanya to pick him apart after a dicey first round or two. Israel by UD.

Dustin is hot but I think Max outclasses him at 155 due to not having to cut as much weight as in his past title defenses.

Israel-Kelvin is a tossup.

Dustin and Israel for me

Dustin by finish
Israel by clear decision

Adesanya is a favorite? Really? Did the odds makers not watch his last fight against a 50 year old? Kelvin will knock him out with ease, easy money.

Odds are solid on Max vs Dustin. Poirier has been chinny in the past and Holloway is the perfect guy to test his chin. Holloway meanwhile has a granite chin and will take one to deliver two. He has the perfect style to weather Poirier's initial attack and wear the diamond down and finish him, I say round 3 TKO due to unanswered punches to the head.

Gastelum vs Adesanya is a steal. Kelvin will find Israel's chin within the alloted 5 rounds. I say it happens in the 2nd, via TKO due to unanswered punches to the head.

Back