Dustin is the real LW champion

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To win his gold, Khabib beat a real estate agent and a guy with 1 LW win (mind you, over someone not even in the promotion anymore who just lost to a nobody)! I'm chuckling at those lowkey not even considering Dustin to be a true champion when his resume just slaps Khabib's resume with a WalMart bag!

Dustin just beat one of the best P4P #1 fighters on Planet Earth who was on a 13 fight win streak to get his strap after going through MURDERER'S ROW at LW!

Last edited:
giphy (18).gif
Im posting this to save this stupid thread.

Nope Khabib beat the guy that beat Dustin and NOBODY BEAT KHABIB. Khabib is number 1 and Tony is now number 3.

Thst real estate agent happens to be top 5 LW nowadays.

Conor somehow is also top 5.

If we wanna play "dumb logic" games, Dustin won his title by beating a guy who has never fought a top 10 lightweight in his entire career.

View attachment 565303
Im posting this to save this stupid thread.
Couldn't have picked a finer woman to save this thread. I salute you sir

aiiR262.gif

In all likelihood, Khabib is gonna ragdoll Poirier, so what does it matter what their records are?

Dustin got slept by Michael Johnson lol.

Tony and Barboza both lost to MJ. You don't have to be undefeated to be the best and Khabib's record is looking less and less impressive. Khabib never had to fight the guys Dustin did.

Imagine how bad Khabib would've fucked up Holloway.

I’m 100% team Khabib, but because of the nature of the styles, Max probably just gets smothered for 5 rounds against The Eagle. You can’t really fuck up Max more than Dustin did tonight.

I’m 100% team Khabib, but because of the nature of the styles, Max probably just gets smothered for 5 rounds against The Eagle. You can’t really fuck up Max more than Dustin did tonight.
Khabib would've finished him with a sub and completely dominated every round in my opinion

Back