Dustin is the real LW champion

I have a crazy idea, TS...

how about we wait for Khabib and Dustin to fight and then crown that person the undisputed champ?

Khabib dominates, but hard to say he finishes. Max wouldn’t gas and give like Conor.
Have we really seen how good Max is off his back though? I don't think he'd be finished due to gassing out, Khabib would probably secure a pretty tight Kimura on Max like he was doing on Conor before he illegally kneed him.

Have we really seen how good Max is off his back though? I don't think he'd be finished due to gassing out, Khabib would probably secure a pretty tight Kimura on Max like he was doing on Conor before he illegally kneed him.

We know Max is a good grappler and doesn’t falter mentally. We have also seen Khabib decisión a lot of people. That’s just a bad prediction.

Brotherrrrr, relax. Dustin’s time will come soon and Khabib will starch him, most of us here know this tbh. At least I would think so

Uses btw and calls others 6th graders.
btw is easier than saying by the way saying sleeping someone is what g ay kids try to say to sound cool hoping the word sticks and replaces knocked out lol

btw is easier than saying by the way saying sleeping someone is what g ay kids try to say to sound cool hoping the word sticks and replaces knocked out lol
Jog off mate, you're making no sense.

To win his gold, Khabib beat a real estate agent and a guy with 1 LW win (mind you, over someone not even in the promotion anymore who just lost to a nobody)!!

One Championship: Eddie Alvarez’s eye ‘exploded from the inside’ – punch ‘instantly blinded me’, says former UFC champion

171fad80-55b5-11e9-a3ae-f2742b367090_972x_123226.jpg

Only one mixed martial artist has captured titles in both the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Bellator MMA: Alvarez. Easily one of the most accomplished lightweights of all-time, the Philadelphia native laid claim to a handful of regional championships, advanced to the 2008 Dream lightweight grand prix semifinals and won 15 of his first 17 pro bouts before touching down in Bellator in April 2009 -- a run that included victories over Aaron Riley, Joachim Hansen and Tatsuya Kawajiri. Alvarez went 9-1 in Bellator, twice becoming lightweight champion while besting the likes of Pat Curran, Shinya Aoki, Patricky Freire, Michael Chandler and Roger Huerta. He packed his bags for the UFC in 2014 and lost his promotional debut to Donald Cerrone before posting back-to-back victories over Gilbert Melendez and Anthony Pettis. Alvarez then challenged Rafael dos Anjos for the lightweight championship at UFC Fight Night 90 and stopped the favored Brazilian with punches 3:49 into the first round. The 33-year-old surrendered the title to Conor McGregor at UFC 205 on Nov. 12, and though his stay at the top was brief, he remains one of the top 155-pound fighters in the game today.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/8/Sherdogs-Top-10-Lightweights-of-AllTime-118077

maxresdefault.jpg

THE 10: BEST LIGHTWEIGHTS IN UFC HISTORY

Yes, Alvarez has only made seven appearances in the Octagon, but have you checked out who he’s faced?

In order, “The Underground King” has fought Donald Cerrone, Gilbert Melendez, Anthony Pettis, Rafael Dos Anjos, Conor McGregor, Dustin Poirier and Justin Gaethje.

That’s three(now 4) UFC champions, a Strikeforce titleholder, the one and only lightweight champ in WSOF history and a perennial contender. He went 4-2 with one no contest against that crew and won the lightweight title himself.

Wins and losses are always important, but sometimes, you have to look beyond the results and focus on the quality of competition and there are few fighters in UFC history who have faced the Murderer’s Row Alvarez has battled over his first seven trips into the Octagon.

https://www.ufc.com/news/10-best-lightweights-ufc-history

The title of "Most Violent Man" in the UFC has been settled.

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind seeing iaquinta vs Dustin too. Again people underrating Al.

Too bad he won the belt after they came out with those eyesore belts (what were they thinking?) The old belt looked so much more professional.

In reality we all know Dustin and Khabib are Co-LW champs and that score must be settled.

Dustin is going to get dominated by khabib. He looked good before he gassed vs max, but max was just not big enough or strong enough for 155. Dustin was huge compered to him. I dont dislike Dustin, and his wife had great tits, but he will get taken down and beat until he gasses against khabib. Khabib will be bigger than him, stronger, and dustin will not be able to stop the takedown. 29 and 0 on the way. The only way dustin wins is catching khabib early, and i havent seen it yet. Conor is a better striker than Dustin, and khabib had no issues.

To win his gold, Khabib beat a real estate agent and a guy with 1 LW win (mind you, over someone not even in the promotion anymore who just lost to a nobody)! I'm chuckling at those lowkey not even considering Dustin to be a true champion when his resume just slaps Khabib's resume with a WalMart bag!

Dustin just beat one of the best P4P #1 fighters on Planet Earth who was on a 13 fight win streak to get his strap after going through MURDERER'S ROW at LW!
Facts

Back