Dumbest Question Ever Asked

according to one of his friends he acted gay on the show for a laugh

i don't think he has actually said if he is one way or the other

I always suspected that.

[YT]pNESDS_-hno[/YT]

Seems to me like he's just trying to fuck with Jamie Yager.

Don't forget old Oscar admitting playing tranny when high

delahoya.jpg

Like Rick James said...

This is a bit random but does anyone remember the thread saying Frank Trigg was bi? It was clearly a troll but it was pretty damn funny, 2 days later I check his wikipedia and someone has edited saying he was bi

This is a bit random but does anyone remember the thread saying Frank Trigg was bi? It was clearly a troll but it was pretty damn funny, 2 days later I check his wikipedia and someone has edited saying he was bi

There was also the interview with Wes Simms when he said that Phil Baroni most likely has sex with men for money.

Wanderlei once openly admitted he'd like to make love to Chuck Liddell.

Well I sure hope UFC will handle the situation better than TS is handling this question.

People like TS are even more obnoxious than the homophobes they oppose. Textbook behaviour to make everyone who is tolerant to gays seem like a hypocritical, better-than-everyone-else kind of douchebags.

Thanks, TS.

the fam friendly direction the UFC's going nowadays, some (male) gay fighters would fit right in and make it more popular. UFC's the new Eurovision. colors everywhere.

Last edited:
yes they could, just would be weird marketing it

Yeah, I think this is more of an issue for a sports team or a fight camp than an organization such as the UFC. The UFC doesn't really need their fighters to get along or foster some sort of team spirit, meaning they don't even have to deal with if other fighters have a problem with it or not.

A sports team having an openly gay player will have to deal with possible problems arising within a fairly secluded and deeply ingrained locker room culture, and make sure that any internal friction doesn't arise to hinder the teams performance. The UFC can flat out ignore that part.

I cant believe that fighters sexuality is an issue in the year 2014.

they have to fight, where's the problem?

Don't ask don't tell. I'm sure there are some gay fighters. But it doesn't matter as long as no issue is made where there is none now.

Back