Movies Drive (2011)

this film was like a bad telenovela ending to me . I think im the only person who liked "only god forgives" more. like the first half of this film was epic but the second half with the teenagers was bad telenovela garbage.
I just wrote PINES off as a vague disdain for Bradley Cooper. I don't know what he did to piss me off, but it must have been something because I do not buy that guy in anything.

I like ONLY GOD FORGIVES. I wish Luke Evans had stayed in the role, tho. I kind of hate that THE HOBBIT has been the "best" film that really captured his screen presence during his prime. If he gets to be Namor, I hope the film does him justice.

Lol, you're like the Karen who sued the studio because she was under the impression it was going to be like The Fast and the Furious.
a322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be.gif

The only other film I saw by him was Only God Forgives, and aside from a badass score, I thought the movie was shit. "What the hell am I watching?!" kept going through my mind.

Yea I didn't like only God forgives

Check out the place beyond the pines

I just wrote PINES off as a vague disdain for Bradley Cooper. I don't know what he did to piss me off, but it must have been something because I do not buy that guy in anything.

I like ONLY GOD FORGIVES. I wish Luke Evans had stayed in the role, tho. I kind of hate that THE HOBBIT has been the "best" film that really captured his screen presence during his prime. If he gets to be Namor, I hope the film does him justice.
Cooper will forever be known as the guy from hangover

I usually refer to him as Not Chris Pine.

Interestingly, I do not refer to Chris Pine as Not Bradley Cooper but rather as Who TF is Chris Pine?
At this point I confuse chris pine, chris pratt, Liam hemsworth, and thor, who I think is his brother. Also I confused mcconaughey in the Lincoln lawyer with Cooper in limitless

At this point I confuse chris pine, chris pratt, Liam hemsworth, and thor, who I think is his brother. Also I confused mcconaughey in the Lincoln lawyer with Cooper in limitless
Whenever ZODIAC, or the MCU for that matter, is on, I'm always, "How are all these dudes (brown hair, brown eyes) the same fucking dude????"

Whenever ZODIAC, or the MCU for that matter, is on, I'm always, "How are all these dudes (brown hair, brown eyes) the same fucking dude????"

Lol I think it's the mcu that makes me confuse them, I know Chris pratt looks different from them but his name.is similar to pine

Back