Dragon Age: Inquisition, v3: Glitched achievements ftw

i agree with the races dwarf low down in cut scense and qunari to high, it does not adjust properly. Male elf are small as shit i had to re start a playthrew because of it, they just look weird.

i would say i enjoy tempest with the flask of fire and the unlimited spells i could pump out in that time. I was dual wield and went tempest but i saved before i took that specialization and tired out assassin as well. if you take away thousand cuts assasin does more damage altho its more for dual wield i believe.

It's all about Cassandra..

Ok, so I just got the new castle and it's great. Must be awesome to live there. The master bedroom, especially with the balcony overlooking the mountains

cassandra6.jpg

cassandra2.jpg

wat happen

Completed what pride had wrought and immediately went to Solas.

I'm thinking yaaaassss finally sexy time !

Mild romance spoilers inclosed:

he takes me somewhere romantic and tells me my tattoos (I'm a elf) are slave markings (thanks dude) and asks if I want to remove them. After some mooning and blah blah I agree for him to take me off.

then he goes for butt and kissy, then is like "I'm sorry for distracting you from your duties it won't happen again"

W

T

F

cue hilarious crying from my elf "..but...but I love you, you can't leave me!" But bro is done.

Keeps alluding to something I'll find out blah blah. Thinking he's a bad guy. Need to complete main quest ASAP lol

Cass so far is my favorite. Josephine's whole romance arc is over in like 40 seconds

Completed what pride had wrought and immediately went to Solas.

I'm thinking yaaaassss finally sexy time !

Mild romance spoilers inclosed:

he takes me somewhere romantic and tells me my tattoos (I'm a elf) are slave markings (thanks dude) and asks if I want to remove them. After some mooning and blah blah I agree for him to take me off.

then he goes for butt and kissy, then is like "I'm sorry for distracting you from your duties it won't happen again"

W

T

F

cue hilarious crying from my elf "..but...but I love you, you can't leave me!" But bro is done.

Keeps alluding to something I'll find out blah blah. Thinking he's a bad guy. Need to complete main quest ASAP lol

Lol damn that's brutal. Solas is cold as ice

Cass so far is my favorite. Josephine's whole romance arc is over in like 40 seconds

Cass' romance was kind of funny. Inquisitor reading that poem was so weird, or at least with the voice I picked.

Does anyone else think the Inquisitor clothes look stupid? Looks like some lame pajamas lol

That's what you get for romancing a bald dude. That said I'm a female elf too and Dorian broke my heart. Rest of the dudes are boring so I'm having to go lez. Well played, Bioware

In Your Heart Shall Burn is tough on Nightmare. Turning that last damn trebuchet crank is a bitch. I keep trying to keep one of my characters turning the damn crank but they always end up attacking.

That's what you get for romancing a bald dude. That said I'm a female elf too and Dorian broke my heart. Rest of the dudes are boring so I'm having to go lez. Well played, Bioware
Lol baldist.

I thought only men could romance Dorian? I've been lied to!!! Dammit

Lol baldist.

I thought only men could romance Dorian? I've been lied to!!! Dammit

Dorian strings you along and leads you to think you're getting the D ... until he reveals he's gay during the plot. You confront him about it and can get rustled, but the romance is over at that point

Dorian strings you along and leads you to think you're getting the D ... until he reveals he's gay during the plot. You confront him about it and can get rustled, but the romance is over at that point

Lmfao. Asshole

Does anyone else think the Inquisitor clothes look stupid? Looks like some lame pajamas lol

You can pick the Skyhold glass details but you can't even pick his clothes!

I've only beaten two dragons. The Frostback and the one that shoots electricity and is surrounded by water.

You can pick the Skyhold glass details but you can't even pick his clothes!

Yeah it's pretty weird. When my dude is making those judgements in PJs it just seems wrong

having difficulty with the red lyrium dragon sigh

Did you try dumping all your focus attacks? When I was struggling with some of teh end-game dragons that's how I had to win. Also, if you're a Tempest spec, you can apparently use flask of fire and then use Thousand Knives without expending any focus.

I've only beaten two dragons. The Frostback and the one that shoots electricity and is surrounded by water.

The toughest for me was the one in the Exalted Plains and the third one in Emprise Du Leon. Exalted Plains one literally took me an hour or so of retries, the EDL one took less tries but the game glitched out on me the first time I killed it, the model was stuck in place and every time I hit it it said 'Immunity' lol

Yeah, the Skyhold clothes thing is really baffling to me. All this stuff to customize but you can't change the one thing you really want to change the most.

It's a really weird oversight. Even Shepard got to change his clothes.

Yeah, the Skyhold clothes thing is really baffling to me. All this stuff to customize but you can't change the one thing you really want to change the most.

It's a really weird oversight. Even Shepard got to change his clothes.

It reminds me of the Ambassador Shepard clothes. Which I never used because it sucked

Back