Dragon Age: Inquisition, v3: Glitched achievements ftw

Minnja

Touch-Butt white belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

v1: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2528581
v2: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2871409

Some interesting info regarding the post-credit ending, don't click the post link or spoiler if you don't want to read it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/101843569-post978.html

"This is Flemeth from the previous two games. In this game, Flemeth's story comes to a head -- she knew that Solas would summon her, and that he would need to steal her power to further his plans. She knew that because they are both elven gods...yet Solas has slept for a thousand years and his power dwindled, while she was killed long ago and a spark escaped from her into the body she now holds. She has nurtured that spark, and knew that Solas would need it. He was once her oldest friend, but she knows in his drive to save the elven people he will kill anyone -- even her. She intends to let him have the power, so long as she can pass the essence of her god-hood onto Morrigan, a gift Flemeth had always planned for her daughter yet one Morrigan misunderstood as hostile possession."

Last edited:
should I start this...was free on access?

perhaps one of you guys can help me. Playing DA:O and i herad that scalable armour can be upgraded to a hugher tier if i sell them to a merchant and then buy them back, but it seems to never work. trying to get cailan's armor to dragonbone but nothing works (tried party chest and selling i, still no upgrade). should i wait till im a higher level then try again? currently level 15 i believe

Is it just me or is the Storm Coast pretty dead? I was roaming around there last night and there are hardly any side quests there. Just the companion stuff and rifts.

Been playing this for 2 months now. It's been pretty great. It's a massive and gorgeous game and it's a shame I probably won't do a second game with a completely different character since all these new games are coming out right now.

Maybe down the line... Like I did with Skyrim. Played it again years later, was still awesome.

Starting 2015 off with a stickied thread. Soon enough I will be president of Sherdog.

perhaps one of you guys can help me. Playing DA:O and i herad that scalable armour can be upgraded to a hugher tier if i sell them to a merchant and then buy them back, but it seems to never work. trying to get cailan's armor to dragonbone but nothing works (tried party chest and selling i, still no upgrade). should i wait till im a higher level then try again? currently level 15 i believe

No idea. I just started up Origins myself. The auto attack is nice but makes the combat feel less involved. Especialyl for 2H it takes forever to swing the sword around.

Is it just me or is the Storm Coast pretty dead? I was roaming around there last night and there are hardly any side quests there. Just the companion stuff and rifts.

I remember doing a bunch of Storm Coast stuff early in the game but never went back much after that. I loved the atmosphere of that place though.

I really really want to know if there are Awakening style DLCs on the way or not.

I remember doing a bunch of Storm Coast stuff early in the game but never went back much after that. I loved the atmosphere of that place though.

I went there pretty early to and did the Hassarian stuff, but there really isn't a whole lot left. I'm trying to go back now because I don't want to level too far beyond it. I took on a rift last night and died on the 2nd run of 3+ lessor terrors. I still struggle with those fucks.

storm coast is mostly finding the dwarven ruins by the statues. other then that and the darkspawn mission later on not much going on.

MAN the Multiplayer is fun

I haven't even touched the game yet.

storm coast is mostly finding the dwarven ruins by the statues. other then that and the darkspawn mission later on not much going on.

There's one mission that I can't get through a damn door to go to. It's on the left side of the map.

There's one mission that I can't get through a damn door to go to. It's on the left side of the map.

You get access to be that later in the game. I must have done something wrong because I couldn't go beyond a certain point because there was no way to cross a river.

Is human female voice 2 played by Jennifer Hale? Sounds just like FemShep

DLC needs to drop stat, I've been milking this second play through something fierce.

I think you have to do a war table mission and then it opens up that part of the map.

If you're on PC and want to skip war table waiting, just put your computer date a day ahead.

Got past the Pride Demon in Nightmare. Wasn't as hard as I was expecting. Might have gotten lucky though. About half way through the battle I pretty much relied on NPC's getting aggro while I ran around constantly reviving everyone. Just noticed my character's ears stick out a bit too much than I would like. Just gonna deal with it...

If anyone wants to have loads of fun have Dorian in a party with Vivienne and listen to them bicker it's great.

So my team for Nightmare I'm thinking will look like:

Inquisitor (mage not sure of specialization yet)
Blackwall (better tank than Cassandra?)
Sera
Solas

Wondering what people's opinions are of Sera vs. Cole, who would be more useful. I'm likely going to make Solas a support mage while my Inquisitor will be more focused on DPS

Right now I'm level 5. Didn't stick around Hinterlands for much at all, figured I get Sera+Vivienne because I'm thinking those quests will give good EXP making it faster/easier to level in the exploration zones.

It's pretty funny how Dorian and Iron Bull have a romance and Josephine and Blackwall have sort of a romance if you don't romance any of them.

Back