Dragon Age: Inquisition, v3: Glitched achievements ftw

I really wish they had kept one thing in the game from the end-game. Gaider said they removed a bit where you could name YOURSELF Divine which means a man could be sitting on the Sunburst thrown or a Dwarf, Elf, or even Quanari. I think it would make that final choice more interesting past just "who do I want to keep with my party".

So I beat the game.Very very awesome game and I loved the ending.

Wasn't surprised about solas at all. I had suspicions about him the minute I met him. He was way to knowledgeable of a mage and way to powerful to be someone normal. Every mage we've meet with his knowledge has been up to something. Morriagan and Flemeth. Once Cassandra questioned him about why he was near the rift I was like ok something is up.

Well it was kind of a bit shocking because by the time the game ended I had sort of forgot about him. I took him out and use Dorian.

Apparently if you have cole in your party he keeps making comments about Solas being sad and things like that. So I want to team them up next time I play and see what happens.

I used Solas the entire game. Didn't use Cole though. Honestly I could tell Solas was up to something- he always seemed distant and almost too smart. But I did not see that shit coming at all. At the ending I thought he was just working under some third party, the Death Wolf + Flemeth thing really threw me off and I wanted so badly to know what happens next!

I really wish they had kept one thing in the game from the end-game. Gaider said they removed a bit where you could name YOURSELF Divine which means a man could be sitting on the Sunburst thrown or a Dwarf, Elf, or even Quanari. I think it would make that final choice more interesting past just "who do I want to keep with my party".

I think the way they did it sort of fits under "choices matter" type of thing they kind of get bashed for (when you make choices but in the end there isn't much actual choice). The way that part is set up makes it difficult to just make an end decision unless you played the entire game preparing for it.

At first Cole annoyed me but then I realized he's just saying what other people are feeling. He offers interesting insight into the other characters.

At first Cole annoyed me but then I realized he's just saying what other people are feeling. He offers interesting insight into the other characters.

Yea this is my main reason I'm going to use him in my next play through.

I used Solas the entire game. Didn't use Cole though. Honestly I could tell Solas was up to something- he always seemed distant and almost too smart. But I did not see that shit coming at all. At the ending I thought he was just working under some third party, the Death Wolf + Flemeth thing really threw me off and I wanted so badly to know what happens next!

Yea the way to smart thing is what really got me. He knew way to much about spirits and the fade. Mages like that in this game have always been up to something.

Is it worth collecting shards for the ruins in the Oasis? Any good loot/schematics in there?

just finished dragon age origins, how much better are II and inquisition compared to the first?

just finished dragon age origins, how much better are II and inquisition compared to the first?

Haven't played 2. Pretty sure most people will say 2 is teh worst. And I haven't thoroughly played through Origins but have played ~30 hours of it.

The best way I can describe it is that there's way more shit in Origins than Inquisition, but Inquisition ends up being more fun. The exploration is a lot better and combat feels much better. Origins has more depth with story-telling/lore and the mechanics in the combat.

If you prefer the old-school style Origins has then some things in Inquisition will disappoint you. If you prefer faster paced combat and exploration then Inquisition likely will become your favorite.

Haven't played 2. Pretty sure most people will say 2 is teh worst. And I haven't thoroughly played through Origins but have played ~30 hours of it.

The best way I can describe it is that there's way more shit in Origins than Inquisition, but Inquisition ends up being more fun. The exploration is a lot better and combat feels much better. Origins has more depth with story-telling/lore and the mechanics in the combat.

If you prefer the old-school style Origins has then some things in Inquisition will disappoint you. If you prefer faster paced combat and exploration then Inquisition likely will become your favorite.

origins was pretty good, i wish it had more exploration though, i love games with maps like elder scrolls/fallout, and i know the third game isn't that big, but i just hope it has a little more exploration than origins. Origins got pretty boring after 20 hours

origins was pretty good, i wish it had more exploration though, i love games with maps like elder scrolls/fallout, and i know the third game isn't that big, but i just hope it has a little more exploration than origins. Origins got pretty boring after 20 hours

Inquisitions' exploration is pretty good. There are large zones to explore that have a lot of sidequests. They look nice too and for the most part are pretty unique from eachother.

just got to the landsmeet portion of the game. well the sequence of events that kicks off the landsmeet. still have awakening and dragon age 2 to start. ugh fml its a long game but damn is it good

Is it worth collecting shards for the ruins in the Oasis? Any good loot/schematics in there?

Shards are the Fade 2.0. You get some permanent boosts.

DA:2 is pretty bad. There are re-used maps and every place is about 25-30% bigger than it should be because the game takes place in one city.

DA:I is better if you like big areas and exploration, though it doesn't match Skyrim in depth.

DA:I definitely needs more towns.

DA2 has better story/characters/writing, but worse scenery. Pretty rushed tbh

Haven't finished DA:I but at the moment I'd say it's on par with DA:O

Anyone else feel bad at the end for

Corypheus

As I progressed the game loaded up on the Inquisition is an awesome army rhetoric. I started to feel bad that Corypheus was the underdog. Even the final battle was just me going there alone and kicking his ass. I also think they should have had a scouring of the shire type quest after the ending with Calpurnia or Samson, whoever you didn't beat.

Yes actually. He's a bumbling buffoon. By the end he just says fuck it and gives up.

He's so woefully outmatched the entire game. Even the way he walks is sad.

Decided to with the Rift Mage specialization instead of Necromancer after reading their respective abilities. Meteor Storm is a blast to use.

I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on a couple of things. I've already played through the game once as a KE and I had an absolute blast. Now I've been putting some time into a 2 handed Qunari warrior and I was wondering if you guys had any arguments for any specialization other than Reaver.

Also I feel like I might make an archer rouge at some point and I was wondering which spec, between Tempest and Assassin you would recommend? I know that Tempest has the no-cost thousand cuts thing but for this comparison can you take that out of the picture.

Also how do other races look in cutscenes. I find my male Qunari leads to there being odd angles and framing due to his size. My male mage seemed to fit in a bit more. Also for awhile I used a dual dagger male elf but I found his proportions to be very odd, specifically the stomach to knee area. I feel if I were to make an archer I'd either go male dwarf or female elf, is there any oddities with those races like the ones I listed earlier? If so I'd probably just run another human.

Thanks for any potential input guys!

Back