Dragon Age: Inquisition, v3: Glitched achievements ftw

I like his tarot cards.

It's sad that he killed a cart full of kids

You can eventually just go buy influence. I wish there were more RPG world building side quests like in DA:O. That would require . . . more towns! This game needs more towns!

I decided to play DA:2 again since I finished DA:O and its expansions. This game is like Dragon Age: Soap Opera with bad level design and boring combat.

Yeah Blackwall's last tarot card is awesome. And I had no idea you can buy influence

Yeah Blackwall's last tarot card is awesome. And I had no idea you can buy influence

There's a vendor at skyhold that sells influence. Influence maxes out at 20 so you can't have all the inquisition points.

If you get the three that involve lowering prices you get a vault and can play quizquisition.

If you win at quizquisition you get a 2 handed spoon.

There's a vendor at skyhold that sells influence. Influence maxes out at 20 so you can't have all the inquisition points.

If you get the three that involve lowering prices you get a vault and can play quizquisition.

If you win at quizquisition you get a 2 handed spoon.

Hahaha wtf. I never got those store discount ones because I pretty much bought nothign the entire game. I think the only things I bought were respec items. I figured out that getting some of those perks unlocks cool schematics but at that point I was at the end of the game, it might have been post-game actually lol

I was disappointed with Blackwall's story.
I thought he was just a simple, solid bro but he ends up being the Armin Tamzarian of the DA universe.

Ruined it for me, especially on follow up playthroughs where you can see every thing he says is complete bullshit.

Still the best warrior though.

So I wanna grab the previous DA's. Should I do them in order or doesn't it matter?

So I wanna grab the previous DA's. Should I do them in order or doesn't it matter?

You'll have a better understanding of the events going on if you do, but it's not required. I'd recommend playing them in order though.

Doesn't really matter, they're not closely related or anything

Don't let anyone convince you to skip DA2 though. It's got a lot of haters and it's pretty flawed, but plot/character wise it's fine

You'll have a better understanding of the events going on if you do, but it's not required. I'd recommend playing them in order though.
Well...I'm nearly finished with DA:I so :icon_lol:

I'll get Origins first.

I'll get Origins first.

Ah okay. I'd still start with DA: O (and Awakening) then go to II. There are some characters in both and they make references to the first one.

Are the items from the rogue schematics worthwhile?

I'll get Origins first.

Origins' combat is a lot different than Inquisition's. You might die a lot until you get used to it. It's way more lore-heavy too. You also have more options of saying things an asshole would say, it's pretty funny there are 6 or so options often and half of them being pretty mean.

Ah okay. I'd still start with DA: O (and Awakening) then go to II. There are some characters in both and they make references to the first one.

You should play DA:O, in the middle of DA:O play Leliana's Song, then Awakening, then Witch Hunt. Golems of Amgarrak isn't referenced anywhere but if you like DA:O you can play it. Darkspawn Chronicles is fun and it's an alternate timeline story. I'd also suggest playing each origin story in DA:O since they each give a little background into events in DA:O and help round out the story.

If you play DA:2 you should definitely also play the two expansions Mark of the Assassin and Legacy. Legacy relates directly to DA:I.

So I did the templar quest in my first playthrough and did Hushed Whispers in my Nightmare. I did it while level 6 and god damn was that quest a struggle.

Is Dorian gay?? Lol I'm using pretty much the original team except for Varric I switche with Sara. Who is good team to use??

Is Dorian gay?? Lol I'm using pretty much the original team except for Varric I switche with Sara. Who is good team to use??

Yeah he is.

I use Cassandra/Sera/Solas too. Cassandra is pretty durable even in Nightmare, Solas I use mainly for support. Sera I don't really notice too much, but apparently Tempest spec is pretty amazing so I guess I'll pay more attention to it.

Not a fan of the open world here, it's really fudged in. It kills the pace of the game for long stretches and leads to a disjointed, aimless story. Almost need that 1st playthrough just to get a sense of how to approach shit and keep the storyline ticking along properly.

It's got that Mass Effect 2 issue where the main plot seems irrelevant because you're always distracted away from it. Except in Mass Effect 2 that was mostly time well spent on character development, not so much here

Yeah he is.

I use Cassandra/Sera/Solas too. Cassandra is pretty durable even in Nightmare, Solas I use mainly for support. Sera I don't really notice too much, but apparently Tempest spec is pretty amazing so I guess I'll pay more attention to it.

Lol I thought so I had options to hit on him and the commander dude (forget his name). What are some good combos?? I only really know the one where I can freeze them with my Mage and then hit them with the death blow with my rogue.

Not a fan of the open world here, it's really fudged in. It kills the pace of the game for long stretches and leads to a disjointed, aimless story. Almost need that 1st playthrough just to get a sense of how to approach shit and keep the storyline ticking along properly.

It's got that Mass Effect 2 issue where the main plot seems irrelevant because you're always distracted away from it. Except in Mass Effect 2 that was mostly time well spent on character development, not so much here

you sound like a hard guy to please.

I know what you mean, but I ended up enjoying it. I was doing way too many sidequests in the beginning. After a while I got into the flow of doing a couple then proceeding with the main quest. The "Inner Circle" sidequests are basically the loyalty quests from ME2, so if the sidequests are burning you out, then just focus on those and do whatever other ones happen to be right there. The "Inner Circle" sidequests actually reveal a lot about some of the characters.

I like the openworld zones a lot. Many of them are vastly different from the others and I like the variety of mobs. I do think that creating less fetch sidequests and putting more beefy ones in there would overall have been better.

Lol I thought so I had options to hit on him and the commander dude (forget his name). What are some good combos?? I only really know the one where I can freeze them with my Mage and then hit them with the death blow with my rogue.

Cullen isn't gay. You can hit on him as a male (I did by accident) but you can't bang him. I've been doing freeze+longshot. Here's a combo guide that was posted a while ago

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/2014/11/27/dragon-age-inquisition-skill-combo-guide/

Back