Social DR James Cantor, Canadian clinical psychologist and sexologist pushes for Pedophiles rights

This distinction will be of little consequence once they blur the lines of consent for children. They've already successfully gotten leftists to go along with allowing children to choose their own gender, while instituting legislation that forces parents to validate it or risk being flagged for abuse.

Don't be fooled, it's coming, and you've been warned. The more you play the fence like you are here, the easier it will make it for them to do so.

Find me any literature suggesting that child molestation is acceptable and where them at literature is used to normalie the behaviour and I will concede the movement needs to halt.

We are still at the stage of distinguishing sexual dysfunction from sexual deviance. It isn’t blurring lines it’s defining them even more.

If someone has the urge to shit on the floor but doesn’t shit on the floor, should he still be chastised for wanting to take that shit?

How about if some grown man wants to skull fuck your prepubescent daughter, and tells you as much. But he also states he won't do it. Not gonna chastise him?

Find me any literature suggesting that child molestation is acceptable and where them at literature is used to normalie the behaviour and I will concede the movement needs to halt.

We are still at the stage of distinguishing sexual dysfunction from sexual deviance. It isn’t blurring lines it’s defining them even more.

That dysfunction is deviance, you're attempting to blur the lines as we speak. Even the thought shouldn't be treated as something normal, but rather something grotesque and shameful.

Your post alone is a borderline example of a normalization argument in the works.

Pitching it as a normal sexual orientation rather than an outright wretched sickness is step one.

Paedophilia a 'sexual orientation - like being straight or gay'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...al-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html

But just in case you need a visual to further open your eyes:

Alyssa-Edwards-dancing-queens-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

This is the same exact track that was taken with the transgender movement. Now children can choose their own gender and parents are powerless against it. And it was the exact line of thinking you're currently on, with regards to this issue, that got us there.

The angle you should be using is “how are pedophiles outed as such, and what rights should they be protected from?” I happen to think that a pedophile, even the ones who never have molested a child, should not have his rights protected in becoming a pediatrician or working in a school, for example.

Not “all people who have certain thoughts or impulses for which they are not at fault should be immediately chastised”

I wouldn’t want to go digging in anyone’s mind, including yours, to find out what vile shit you keep yourself from doing. Think what you want, just don’t act on it if it hurts others.

The angle you should be using is “how are pedophiles outed as such, and what rights should they be protected from?” I happen to think that a pedophile, even the ones who never have molested a child, should not have his rights protected in becoming a pediatrician or working in a school, for example.

Not “all people who have certain thoughts or impulses for which they are not at fault should be immediately chastised”

I wouldn’t want to go digging in anyone’s mind, including yours, to find out what vile shit you keep yourself from doing. Think what you want, just don’t act on it if it hurts others.
Interdasting
Not going down this road but then why is consuming kiddie stuff illegal

If someone has the urge to shit on the floor but doesn’t shit on the floor, should he still be chastised for wanting to take that shit?
Maybe beat his ass with a rolled up news paper....

The pedo movement has already started. ABC Good morning America just had a little boy strut in drag to an audience with several creepy looking homosexual men.

Media is trying to normalize this stuff. Check out the creepy lgbtq dudes faces smiling and cheering

That poor child.
He was dancing in some gay bar in NY (I have it on good authority from a homosexual friend that lives in NY, gay bars are dens of absolute degeneracy) collecting dollar bills like a stripper.
Pray for him Rip, he needs every prayer he can get.
Also, where the fuck are his parents?
iu

Check the painting. Rohypnol is a date rape drug, the child wouldn't even remember these subhumans molesting him.

It was always going to go this direction. When you argue that sexual orientation is an inborn and immutable characteristic then this is a natural outcome.

That poor child.
He was dancing in some gay bar in NY (I have it on good authority from a homosexual friend that lives in NY, gay bars are dens of absolute degeneracy) collecting dollar bills like a stripper.
Pray for him Rip, he needs every prayer he can get.
Also, where the fuck are his parents?
iu

Check the painting. Rohypnol is a date rape drug, the child wouldn't even remember these subhumans molesting him.

Disgust level Doomsday.

giphy.gif

That is so dumb, LGBT people must be fuming to be compared to pedophiles. I do think however that people need to differentiate between the pedophiles who seek treatment by themselves and the ones who are sexual predators. Some people are born gay or in the wrong body and some are born as pedophiles. I think they should be treated humanely if they haven't acted on their urges but definitely should have restricted access to children etc

You're an idiot.

You cannot be born into the wrong body.

It is literally impossible.

You are randomly assigned a body. It isn't good or bad or right or wrong. It is nature. Your conciousness can only be attached to one body, there is no way it can be the "wrong" one.

You are free to dislike your body, and most people do or at least do for a portion of their life. You are free to hate your body. And if you are mentally ill, you may hate it to the point that you think you should mutilate it. And you are not special if the part of your body you hate the most happens to be your genitals. But it is your body, just a product of life moving forward in time. There is nothing good or bad about it.

I love that album.
"When the smoke is going down" is a K-1 level song.

To be honest, I am not familiar with the Scorpions music. I saw the album in a discount bin at Wal-Mart for $3.00 and thought the cover would make for a cool avatar.

It was always going to go this direction. When you argue that sexual orientation is an inborn and immutable characteristic then this is a natural outcome.
No, it isn't. Your conclusion doesn't follow from your premise, as much as I agree with it.

You're an idiot.

You cannot be born into the wrong body.

It is literally impossible.

You are randomly assigned a body. It isn't good or bad or right or wrong. It is nature. Your conciousness can only be attached to one body, there is no way it can be the "wrong" one.

You are free to dislike your body, and most people do or at least do for a portion of their life. You are free to hate your body. And if you are mentally ill, you may hate it to the point that you think you should mutilate it. And you are not special if the part of your body you hate the most happens to be your genitals. But it is your body, just a product of life moving forward in time. There is nothing good or bad about it.
By born in the wrong body I meant someone who has gender dysphoria. And don't call me what yo momma raised you to be

Back