Social DR James Cantor, Canadian clinical psychologist and sexologist pushes for Pedophiles rights

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score

http://archive.ph/GzvTC

Well isn't this disgusting. The slippery slope slides yet again. Here we see a prominent Canadian figure, the director of the Toronto Sexuality Centre saying that pedophiles should be included in the LGBTQ banner.

Opinions on this? Big no from me here on what he is proposing. They should not be included in any type of banner. If you guys read more on his official twitter he has all kinds of beliefs and arguments in support of pedo rights.

I've had people tell me this is the next thing being peddled to the masses and I never really believed it, but I see this stuff gaining traction in the West.

Last edited:
well, we said this was going to happen

This is that slippery slope many people were talking about. That wouldn't happen. Ever. Because. You know. Something.

They should. Maybe then people will stop lumping themselves in with LGBT (or whatever the new acronym is).

Another reason why the LGBT Movement is a disaster for society.

100% guaranteed that this guy is a pedophile.

Edit: Also....a Sexologist, lol sounds legit.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

If someone says something on Twitter, is it a new movement?

They should. Maybe then people will stop lumping themselves in with LGBT (or whatever the new acronym is).

You believe pedophiles should be included in the LGBTQ banner and have the same rights and protective laws as them?

Personally, I think he should be added to the list of people that need to be penciled in for an early meeting with the angel of death.

You believe pedophiles should be included in the LGBTQ banner and have the same rights and protective laws as them?

No, I don't think people who identity as LGBTQ should have any special protection. The law should be the same for everyone.

No, I don't think people who identity as LGBTQ should have any special protection. The law should be the same for everyone.

Okay, so you support Pedo's having the same rights as everyone else? Which is impossible because sex with minors is frowned upon and illegal. But in your mind, treat them like everyone else?

Back