Donnie going after WHO

He isn't dude come on. They're not on the same fucking planet.
Hillary is shit but she's a legit politician with a resume and wouldn't be pushed around by dictators.
You literally elected an illiterate who doesn't know anything
I guess we have to agree to disagree. Hilary, in my eyes seems to be a very evil person. Her tweet about United States now being #1 proves that to me. I take, with your dislike of Trump, you'll be voting for Biden? Not that it's any of my business. But good luck with that.

I’m not talking shit to anyone anymore about this. Suffice it to say, I think it’s clear Trump is not the person to handle this.

I pray that all of you are safe and well and that we can come together to solve problems despite our political differences. That is how we will get out of this.
I know I got ugly with you yesterday and for that I apologize. There's definitely more than a bit of frustration going around and we all need to implement this approach.

Cheers dude.

I guess we have to agree to disagree. Hilary, in my eyes seems to be a very evil person. Her tweet about United States now being #1 proves that to me. I take, with your dislike of Trump, you'll be voting for Biden? Not that it's any of my business. But good luck with that.

I'm Italian.
And yeah I don't think Biden will beat Trump either.
He's obviously a preferrable choice but he's almost as gone as him and he's weak as fuck, he couldn't be less inspiring if he tried. I'd vote for that guy only if the alternative is complete shit (which well seems to be the case but whatever).

It's about fucking time IMO.

Not really supporting cut funding as a lot of poverty stricken countries really do need help but at least call out those who are really responsible for this fucking pandemic.

Trump is starting the blame game. Oh there are memos I didn’t take this seriously? Let’s blame the WHO. The man had multiple people and agencies telling him the seriousness of this virus yet he won’t take any responsibility for his actions and he’s got the least intelligent fooled.

Think about this to take it in perspective. The man blames Obama, one year into his first term, for 12,000 deaths related to H1N1 when Obama went into action on day one BUT you can’t blame him for waiting a month to actually acknowledge it was serious and another month to attempt at forming some type of response that has failed. The states are the ones who should get credit for stopping this virus.

With that said, the WHO delay on naming this a pandemic and taking China for its word on infections/deaths should be pointed out and the head of the WHO should resign.

I also think any country that China owns part of their debt to claim its paid in full for the monetary loss incurred. China should be forced to stop its horrendous food health safety standards.

Come on now, Trump din't declare a national emergency until March 13 which was six weeks after the WHO declared a public health emergency. On February 24, 2020 the director of the WHO said the virus had become a pandemic. On February 26, 2020 Trump said would all be clear in the US is two weeks. On February 28, 2020 True said it would all "disappear".

There is no excuse for how this was handled. It wasn't the WHO's fault.

You're making an apples to oranges comparison. Trump declared it a public health emergency on January 31.

yeah, he's saying they didn't take aggressive enough action on the virus, essentially blaming them for our situation

which is ironic because while the WHO was pleading and begging world leaders to take more action, Trump was telling the American people it was a hoax, that it was under control, and that it would be gone in a few weeks.

if you support him, you're an imbecile.

Its the Trump version of wagging the dog in an effort to blame someone else, and the Trumptards eat it because it takes blames from their Messiah and puts it in someone else.

The WHO sucking up to China has absolutely nothing to do with Trump fuck up, China was pleading in January that the window to contain the virus was closing down while Trump was calling it a Dem hoax.

Just for fun I went to WHO's twitter page. They tweet like needy celebs, 100 fucking times a day. They put a 14 year old girl in charge of that shit.

Oh. So they have Kong working their Twitter account

2? So how would you rate Italy, Spain, Britain, France and Germany then? because US is doing better than them.

Germany's response has been significantly better - early testing, accurate testing from what I've read and true social distancing of seniors early on. Italy and Spain - not so good. France is somewhere in between.

The fact of the matter is our leadership was warned about this repeatedly and our commander and chief thought only of himself and his political score if he troubled the stock market. He wanted it all to go away and gambled. And not only that but he didn't even attempt to do anything behind the scenes with equipment, supply chains or testing.

Also - on a personal note: I was on numerous analyst calls talking about this being bad back in early February. This was a slow moving train wreck from about the beginning of the third week and on. I'll give them a pass for not taking immediate strong action at the end of January.

Stop making shit up dude.

Trump said some stupid shit. But in the opinion of CHIWHO he went to far by banning travel from China.

In one corner, there was the WHO and international health experts, who all warned that a selective travel ban is effectively a waste of time and those resources would have been better spent on coordinating response activities that might have actually been effective against a viral outbreak that had already reached the United States.

In the other corner, you had Trump and conservative lawmakers, an inflammatory group of boobs and clowns who were constantly downplaying the risk of COVID-19 and calling it a "hoax" while simultaneously spreading it around their own moron-filled political conference.

Which side was right? Tough to say really...

Yeah it is sad as Europe won't way anything to Russia. The US is flawed, but it's basically keeping the world in line. Without a strong USA, you'd have chaos and it'd allow China and other bad actors to do as they please. Honestly it's sad how spineless the non US west is
The US was the first country to submit to China when Nixon went there and when the US supported China over Taiwan.

In one corner, there was the WHO and international health experts, who all warned that a selective travel ban is effectively a waste of time and those resources would have been better spent on coordinating response activities that might have actually been effective against a viral outbreak that had already reached the United States.

In the other corner, you had Trump and conservative lawmakers, an inflammatory group of boobs and clowns who were constantly downplaying the risk of COVID-19 and calling it a "hoax" while simultaneously spreading it around their own moron-filled political conference.

Which side was right? Tough to say really...

Yes, it is tough to say. Well not really. BOTH

But we're typical dumbasses so we have to pick one, not both. That is my current understanding of what I have to do in order to be cool.

How are things looking in Italy now?

You mean politically or with the virus thing? The answer is shit in both cases ahah.

Politically: there isn't a single candidate/party I would feel even relieved about voting. The first in the polls is Lega (Matteo Salvini) which is batshit crazy far right much like the Republicans, just after them there's the Democratic Party, which is a union of old Democratic Christians (think traditionalistic soyboy centre to centre right, much like the majority of your Democratic party) and old timey "idealistic" lefties who preach big but all they can do is get the right wing to teabag them (think less charismatic Bernie). Then there's the 5 Star Movement who's a bunch of unprepared and genuinely ignorant people controlled by a private company from Milan (Casaleggio Associati) and with well documented ties to Putin.
Then there's Fratelli d'Italia who are the same as Lega (they're allies, their program is almost exactly the same) just that they've actually got a Mussolini running for them wich... nice. They are alive because Lega needs an ally who people from southern Italy will vote for (Lega had a well documented history of hating on the south).
And then there's Berlusconi's party, still alive.
Oh and Renzi. Both ideally pro-business centre-right, both basically there to enrich themselves.
So yeah, not good at all.

The virus seems to be going better. Numbers are finally falling, more people are consistently healing than dying and trends are inverting.
But that's at the cost of shutting the whole nation down for a month, and we were still recovering from 2008. I am in favor of shutting the whole shit down, don't get me wrong, as it's necessary as we saw. But it's gonna hurt.
Plus as soon as we loosen the lockdown I can see the virus making a comeback.

I hope he sticks to his guns and doesn’t flip flop on this issue at least. Fund the CDC instead of China’s mouthpiece aka WHO aka CHO.
That's a problem with Trump, he talks tough , then caves in. Latest news is saying that the Trump admin is dialing back the rhetoric against China and trying to work things out.

You mean politically or with the virus thing? The answer is shit in both cases ahah.

Politically: there isn't a single candidate/party I would feel even relieved about voting. The first in the polls is Lega (Matteo Salvini) which is batshit crazy far right much like the Republicans, just after them there's the Democratic Party, which is a union of old Democratic Christians (think traditionalistic soyboy centre to centre right, much like the majority of your Democratic party) and old timey "idealistic" lefties who preach big but all they can do is get the right wing to teabag them (think less charismatic Bernie). Then there's the 5 Star Movement who's a bunch of unprepared and genuinely ignorant people controlled by a private company from Milan (Casaleggio Associati) and with well documented ties to Putin.
Then there's Fratelli d'Italia who are the same as Lega (they're allies, their program is almost exactly the same) just that they've actually got a Mussolini running for them wich... nice. They are alive because Lega needs an ally who people from southern Italy will vote for (Lega had a well documented history of hating on the south).
And then there's Berlusconi's party, still alive.
Oh and Renzi. Both ideally pro-business centre-right, both basically there to enrich themselves.
So yeah, not good at all.

The virus seems to be going better. Numbers are finally falling, more people are consistently healing than dying and trends are inverting.
But that's at the cost of shutting the whole nation down for a month, and we were still recovering from 2008. I am in favor of shutting the whole shit down, don't get me wrong, as it's necessary as we saw. But it's gonna hurt.
Plus as soon as we loosen the lockdown I can see the virus making a comeback.
I was asking about the virus. The media in the United States is really all over the place these days. I have heard it was wreaking havoc in your country. Thanks for the reply. Politics definitely comes second to people's lives in my eyes. So the million dollar question. Do you think the World Health Organization did a good job for Italy?

That's a problem with Trump, he talks tough , then caves in. Latest news is saying that the Trump admin is dialing back the rhetoric against China and trying to work things out.

Yeah, it sucks. When he called Xi his "friend" back in March I was aghast.

Back