Donnie going after WHO

You have a link? "Check the previous version" is a little vague.

Had you posted anti WHO comments on this board prior to this week?

Yes. I'm not doing your homework for you. Just know you are speaking out of ignorance.

lmao

did they?

on the one hand, the WHO, an org that lead the warming for months, fucked this up Big time

And on the other hand, the guy who lied and did nothing and bungled logistics and questioned the models he now embaraces did a better job

If you're inferring that I'm a Trump supporter, just check my post history. My comment was made in this context:

The WHO fucked up their response to this. You apparently disagree, which is obviously fine, to me it seems fairly obvious that their response was heavily dictated by whatever the CCP was feeding them, which was mostly bullshit. The fuck up was so large in scale, that the international community should do something in the wake of this, namely demanding the removal of the WHO head (who's a CCP puppet) and a review of the organizational dynamics in order to root out any undue Chinese influence. The problem is that any sort of international response doesn't mean much unless the US is on board, thus, I'm giving the US props for taking the lead on this. Has nothing at all to do with Trump or how the US has responded to the virus.

I’m not talking shit to anyone anymore about this. Suffice it to say, I think it’s clear Trump is not the person to handle this.

I pray that all of you are safe and well and that we can come together to solve problems despite our political differences. That is how we will get out of this.

This is their great transgression? Providing incorrect information based on China’s research, so early in the game?

did they eventually update that information? Yes

Did they urge all world leaders for months to take action, yes

Did the inaction of our world leaders depend on The WHO getting person to person transmission wrong?

no

But please, continue on your new scapegoat masturbation thread if it warms your heart

If a totalitarian government prevents people from verifying its claims, people shouldn't give credence to them.

On January 30, 2020 the WHO declared a public health emergency

On February 26, 2020 Trump said: "When you have 15 people — and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero — that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

On January 30, 2020 the WHO declared a public health emergency

On February 26, 2020 Trump said: "When you have 15 people — and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero — that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

You show dates and facts. But the Cult Of The Orange Mushroom will only see FAKE NEWS.

Bravo 6 going dark. Grid to follow. Fire for effect.

Repeat. I say again. Repeat.

You show dates and facts. But the Cult Of The Orange Mushroom will only see FAKE NEWS.

So what did Trump do wrong? Did WHO give advice when they declared a global health emergency that we failed to follow?

So what did Trump do wrong? Did WHO give advice when they declared a global health emergency that we failed to follow?

Come on now, Trump din't declare a national emergency until March 13 which was six weeks after the WHO declared a public health emergency. On February 24, 2020 the director of the WHO said the virus had become a pandemic. On February 26, 2020 Trump said would all be clear in the US is two weeks. On February 28, 2020 True said it would all "disappear".

There is no excuse for how this was handled. It wasn't the WHO's fault.

Come on now, Trump din't declare a national emergency until March 13 which was six weeks after the WHO declared a public health emergency. On February 24, 2020 the director of the WHO said the virus had become a pandemic. On February 26, 2020 Trump said would all be clear in the US is two weeks. On February 28, 2020 True said it would all "disappear".

There is no excuse for how this was handled. It wasn't the WHO's fault.

Trump declared a national health emergency one day after WHO declared a public health emergency. He instituted a partial travel ban and quarantine, the first since small pox in the 1960s. One day after the WHOs declaration of public health emergency.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-health-emergency-and-restricts-travel-from-c
https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...the-outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov)

Just wanted to correct you on that misleading statement. But anyway, we already have a thread on the US response to the pandemic that this discussion would be better suited for. This thread is specifically about WHO's response, not Trumps.

As a fun aside though, its interesting to see how media coverage has shifted. From that NPR article:

U.S. officials also tried to explain their reasoning for an intense focus on this outbreak, which so far has not led to any deaths in the U.S., though it has led to more than 250 in China.

So in January, NPR characterized the administration as having an "intense focus on this outbreak". But now you guys are telling me Trump wasn't paying attention to it. Weird.

Last edited:
He has already done that, but you are too stupid to realize it. All the top experts are already working on this and advising Trump or people that work for him. You are also too stupid to realize what a complex situation a pandemic is and how there is no such thing as a single magical plan you can follow which will fix everything.

Mike Pence and Jared Kushner are top experts?

Get yourself ready for 4 more years of it there CreepyJoe<TheDonald>

I dont mind the laughs he provides with his flip floping and incompetence on the world scene
putin and other world leaders must love how easy trump is to manipulate/distract

and at least trump isnt a war crazed president like some of his predecessors - its mostly americans that are suffering under trump
still hasnt built that wall, still hasnt reformed the healthcare - but hey, rich got tax cuts and got richer, thats gotta count for something

Trump declared a national health emergency one day after WHO declared a public health emergency.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-health-emergency-and-restricts-travel-from-c
https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...the-outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov)

Just wanted to correct you on that misleading statement. But anyway, we already have a thread on the US response to the pandemic that this discussion would be better suited for. This thread is specifically about WHO's response, not Trumps.

As a fun aside though, its interesting to see how media coverage has shifted. From that NPR article:

So in January, NPR characterized the administration as having an "intense focus on this outbreak". But now you guys are telling me Trump wasn't paying attention to it. Weird.

Nice try, not sure why you would want to explain away the mismanagement of this. BTW it's nice to know you trust NPR as it's as good a news source as we have in this country.

Fact remains that Trump told the country on February 26 that it would all be cleared up in two weeks. There were sick people across the country and no mention of social distancing, go about your normal lives. How many Americans died because of this?

Media coverage has shifted as the story and crisis has shifted.

I dont mind the laughs he provides with his flip floping and incompetence on the world scene
putin and other world leaders must love how easy trump is to manipulate/distract

and at least trump isnt a war crazed president like some of his predecessors - its mostly americans that are suffering under trump
still hasnt built that wall, still hasnt reformed the healthcare - but hey, rich got tax cuts and got richer, thats gotta count for something

Exactly my feelings.
He's great to everyone for shits and giggles, he did fuck shit up with the tariffs but he hasn't the power or will to do much worse.

It's still baffling how many people take him seriously though. Like, how can you hear him talk once and not realize his brain is gone?

Nice try, not sure why you would want to explain away the mismanagement of this. BTW it's nice to know you trust NPR as it's as good a news source as we have in this country.

Fact remains that Trump told the country on February 26 that it would all be cleared up in two weeks. There were sick people across the country and no mention of social distancing, go about your normal lives. How many Americans died because of this?

Media coverage has shifted as the story and crisis has shifted.

???

The CDC has been telling us to take social distancing measures since well before that.

Exactly my feelings.
He's great to everyone for shits and giggles, he did fuck shit up with the tariffs but he hasn't the power or will to do much worse.

It's still baffling how many people take him seriously though. Like, how can you hear him talk once and not realize his brain is gone?
Have you not seen the Democratic Presidential Nominee? He thought his wife was his sister. Im not saying Trump is the greatest ever, but he was alot better choice that Hitlary

Back