Donnie going after WHO

???

The CDC has been telling us to take social distancing measures since well before that.

So then on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being best, how would you rate the administrations response to the crisis?

Also do you believe that by Trump saying, in the end of February, it would all be clear in two weeks had no affect on the rapid spread of the virus in the US?

So then on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being best, how would you rate the administrations response to the crisis?

Also do you believe that by Trump saying, in the end of February, it would all be clear in two weeks had no affect on the rapid spread of the virus in the US?

10 is South Korea. 1 is no response. I'd give us a 6 or 7. The biggest fuckup was mask shortage. Masks should be stockpiled at all times. Its a pretty basic medical need. Fema should have billions on hand.

For the second question, no. I think the administration was as clear you could possibly be that social distancing was still expected. Fauchi talked about that constantly at every press conference since early Feb

Last edited:

2.... poor messaging, disregarding of science and doctors, taking the political angle at all times, poor coordination for PPE and ventilator manufacturing and distribution ... the list goes on

The malfeasance by Trump and his admin will quite literally cost thousands of lives.

2.... poor messaging, disregarding of science and doctors, taking the political angle at all times, poor coordination for PPE and ventilator manufacturing and distribution ... the list goes on

The malfeasance by Trump and his admin will quite literally cost thousands of lives.
2? So how would you rate Italy, Spain, Britain, France and Germany then? because US is doing better than them.

I used to be very anti-China. It used to be one of my top issues. In college I actually put a boycott China poster on my dorm door.

Then I got lulled into not caring much about China. Now I oppose the Chicoms more than ever.
Same here, MSM does s good job of wearing you down.

You show dates and facts. But the Cult Of The Orange Mushroom will only see FAKE NEWS.

Yeah but he left out the date and text of WHO saying don't worry about it because the new virus is not contagious.

Minor oversight.

Bravo 6 going dark. Grid to follow. Fire for effect.

Repeat. I say again. Repeat.

It seemed to WHO at the time that 12,167 people were bitten by infected bats.

Have you not seen the Democratic Presidential Nominee? He thought his wife was his sister. Im not saying Trump is the greatest ever, but he was alot better choice that Hitlary

He isn't dude come on. They're not on the same fucking planet.
Hillary is shit but she's a legit politician with a resume and wouldn't be pushed around by dictators.
You literally elected an illiterate who doesn't know anything

He isn't dude come on. They're not on the same fucking planet.
Hillary is shit but she's a legit politician with a resume and wouldn't be pushed around by dictators.
You literally elected an illiterate who doesn't know anything

Hillary lost. Get over it.

You show dates and facts. But the Cult Of The Orange Mushroom will only see FAKE NEWS.

No. He left out dates. 1 day after the WHO declared a global health emergency, Trump declared a national health emergency and instituted a quarantine; the first of its kind since small pox in the 1960s.

Come on now, Trump din't declare a national emergency until March 13 which was six weeks after the WHO declared a public health emergency. On February 24, 2020 the director of the WHO said the virus had become a pandemic. On February 26, 2020 Trump said would all be clear in the US is two weeks. On February 28, 2020 True said it would all "disappear".

There is no excuse for how this was handled. It wasn't the WHO's fault.

Stop making shit up dude.

Trump said some stupid shit. But in the opinion of CHIWHO he went to far by banning travel from China.

Or the Trump administration........

Just republicans in general. They’re not only the most far right major political party outside of the Middle East but the most corrupt and the most likely to suspend democracy in a 1st world country.

I'm sure this would go over well . . .

Yeah but he left out the date and text of WHO saying don't worry about it because the new virus is not contagious.

Minor oversight.

It seemed to WHO at the time that 12,167 people were bitten by infected bats.

Yea. I never understood how that shit was believed. How does a mass of people get it if they can not give it to others.

Its simple shit like that that makes me think the WHO was not just ignorant but they are actually bought off.

No. He left out dates. 1 day after the WHO declared a global health emergency, Trump declared a national health emergency and instituted a quarantine; the first of its kind since small pox in the 1960s.

Some of us are more concerned with what the Trump administration got done on the ground and in practical terms to extinguish the virus in January, February and March than we are with its ability to make a verbal declaration.

I hope he sticks to his guns and doesn’t flip flop on this issue at least. Fund the CDC instead of China’s mouthpiece aka WHO aka CHO.

Just for fun I went to WHO's twitter page. They tweet like needy celebs, 100 fucking times a day. They put a 14 year old girl in charge of that shit.

Not true. USA has 39 deaths per 1 million population, compared to Spain - 311, Italy, 283, UK - 91, France - 158, Belgium - 193, Netherlands - 131.

Trump's reaction might have not been the best, but compared to West Europe, it's spectacular. January 31, the same day WHO said countries should keep borders open, and people moving despite coronavirus, Trump banned flights from China. Without this, you Americans would have had a West Europe scenario. When your president has a better reaction than WHO, it means he's doing OK at the very least. Of course, he was accused of racism and xenophobia by the MSM and the dems, because of the Chinese travel ban.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ople-moving-despite-coronavirus-idUSKBN1ZU1C2

Watch this video and see how your idols of the MSM plus Bernie, Biden, Pelosi reacted to the threat in January and February. It sums it up pretty well.

Nicely said.

To the rest of you I say ignore the “buh but but Trump” crowd because the whole world is reeling from World Health Organization’s neglect and need to lie to protect China, while the others just want to continue showcasing their TDS symptoms consistently and see this as par for the course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back