Donnie going after WHO

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's about fucking time IMO.

Not really supporting cut funding as a lot of poverty stricken countries really do need help but at least call out those who are really responsible for this fucking pandemic.

Last edited:
xjwd.jpg

He goes down as the best President of all time if he does this.

Good for him. Hopefully that's just the first of many steps.

Trump has everyone acting like women who are accustomed to be being in toxic and abusive relationships where he does one half hearted gesture that years of fucking up is temporarily forgotten

Great if he goes through with it. But I have my doubts.

Maybe Navarro is getting more power up in the White House.

I could see Fauci turning on Trump big over this and possibly resigning. That will of course bring on the media firestorm. With Fauci going from media teen heart throb to media messiah

Navorro >Fauci. And it ain't even close

yeah, he's saying they didn't take aggressive enough action on the virus, essentially blaming them for our situation

which is ironic because while the WHO was pleading and begging world leaders to take more action, Trump was telling the American people it was a hoax, that it was under control, and that it would be gone in a few weeks.

if you support him, you're an imbecile.

yeah, he's saying they didn't take aggressive enough action on the virus, essentially blaming them for our situation

which is ironic because while the WHO was pleading and begging world leaders to take more action, Trump was telling the American people it was a hoax, that it was under control, and that it would be gone in a few weeks.

if you support him, you're an imbecile.
But he's a man of excellence. The Messiah. People on Facebook said so

Also brilliant, cut CDC funding, cut WHO funding, solves the problem the CDC and WHO are focused on solving?

If the WHO didn't do a good job at something that was so grave and necessary, and we are cutting their funding, who are we going to fund to do that grave and necessary job even better?

Smart move, Trump, so bold.

Back