Donnie going after WHO

You're choosing incompetence that cost millions of lives at stake...Thought Donnie was literally hitler...
I said that they're both incompetent, but Republicans are both incompetent AND craven.

Trump's COVID-19 response has been an absolute joke. It would be almost impossible to find a crappier leader for a crisis situation. The Emperor literally has no clothes, and it's gross.

It's always somebody else's fault when the far right is involved. It's pathological.

No thought towards setting up an international team to combat future pandemics, especially since Trump doesn't see the reasoning for cooperation with allies, he's cutting off state coronavirus testing funding tomorrow, and is scapegoating the WHO.

These people are at the head of government, and the Trump ideology is built upon deregulation, privitization and lessening of the federal government.

Trump is running a price gouging scheme with private corporations that is killing people by the thousands, and he's literally, on national television, asking people to forget all of this.

The WHO had German made tests available back in JANUARY, the Trump admin refused and wasted weeks with a for profit solution, and yet it's the WHO's fault for all of this.

Brought Coronavirus’ existence to the attention of the world? Imagine how much worse things could be right now if it had blindsided the world completely, if people were dying of pneumonia in Italy and no one could understand how or why.

So you are saying the only people who could have sounded the alarm in the whole world of a new mysterious infection in Wuhan was the corrupt WHO? Hell, what about the doctor who conveniently died trying to let the world know about it? I was reading about that back in December. If it were not for the corruption of the WHO in bed with China the world would have known about it sooner. Look how they treat Taiwan when Taiwan had been trying in vain to warn other countries.

Its a long time coming. These international organizations breed corruption.

When you don’t want to take responsibility for thousands of death, you have to blame someone. WHO dropped the ball I believe, but any idiot could see where this was going.

Back