Donald's beard is trimmed funny

I appreciate the observation and illustration TS, thank you.

I assume the hair follicles simply aren't enforced within that area of the face, rather than it being solely a consequence of how the beard is trimmed.

I would like to postulate an alternative conclusion based on empirical evidence

If we examine the posterior edge of the beard, the hair length and tidiness of the boundary don not coincide

This was no accident. Cowboy is up to something

Conor beard seems the stuff you grow in your intimate parts when you simply don´t care about life.

Conors beard looks like absolute ass. Never understood how guys could let themselves look like scumbags.
looks gross. I don't think he brushes or puts beard oil in his beard. He used to keep his beard nice and neat

Guys here are some alternative beards for comparative discussion. OP seems to be on to something. Even well shaped beards seem to only have trimming below the ear lobe not horizontal with it. Very strange

yiwfjkjmhlgcdkcf5fly.jpg

bryce-hair-0416.jpg

birdman.jpg

8c1c526da63a8e74260474e1ed7aa96c.jpg

151113110713-harden-beard-nba-fashion-super-tease.jpg

Ill take my L, now I know what OP meant. That shit is weird actually compared to these guys. My bad!

looks gross. I don't think he brushes or puts beard oil in his beard. He used to keep his beard nice and neat
He needs to tame it so it looks less hobo and more groomed.

Puts a good 10 years on him.

Whenever Connor is on a card the number of actually relevant threads in this forum sky rockets

He's more aerodynamic this way his head movement will leave conor speechless

Arlovski used to shape his beard like that. I think Cowboy's beard grows further from the ear though.

edit: Conor really does look 50 in that pic. God damn.

Need to trim both. Cowboy looks better shaved.

Studies show women prefer stubble compared to a beard.

Trimming around the ear and jaw line looks like shit, let the beard grow and trim the length but don't shave clean lines or you'll look like a douche.

Back