Donald's beard is trimmed funny

The term Beardo is quite fitting for TS

{<jordan}

It is one of those stylised beards, where it gives the impression that it is sculpted from stone. If that is what he strived to achieve, it succeeded. Normally I wouldn't give a damn, but watching the interview consistently drew my attention to the beard.

Maybe he needed to cut weight

Cowboy doesn't fit your social norms. I mean, haven't you seen how far he trims his beard from his ear? That motherfucker is a loose cannon who must be stopped
giphy.gif

Beard was lacking. What kind of Cowboy trims? I also didn't like that we couldn't see his hair. So now he's Rabbi Cerrone

P2aYgnd.png

Everyone wants those point beards nowadays ... maybe they’re copying Travis Kelce since they can’t get to James Harden beard status

This isn't a fucking modelling show ffs.
Throw this in the wastelands.

80730490_620135365415067_3609710328534030971_n.jpg

The posterior sideburn edge is arcing away from his ear before coming back to meet the hairline just above the ear. This creates a large blank area between the ear and the beard which serves no purpose and does nothing to accentuate Cowboy's rugged features.

corrected.jpg

I photoshopped a corrected version of Donald's beard so you can see how it should be shaped.

You'll notice that despite Conor's hobo beard at least the posterior sideburn edge is aligned with the edge of his ear, as it should be.
I enhanced the original photo. OP’s accusation checks out. Somethings a miss here.

LMAO I've seen it all now

358f1dc28293bbc91e3ef08e55074a6b.jpg

When fighters trim their beard like that, they almost always lose. I discovered this several years ago after analysing over 1000 fights involving bearded fighters. Thanks TS you shithead, I was trying to keep this on the downlow for gambling purposes !

Holy fuck, Conor really does look like a 50 year old Leprechaun now.

It is one of those stylised beards, where it gives the impression that it is sculpted from stone. If that is what he strived to achieve, it succeeded. Normally I wouldn't give a damn, but watching the interview consistently drew my attention to the beard.
as your attention focused on his beard did you also feel tingles in your butt?

it's called aerodynamics you shit stain. it helps him move faster

80730490_620135365415067_3609710328534030971_n.jpg

The posterior sideburn edge is arcing away from his ear before coming back to meet the hairline just above the ear. This creates a large blank area between the ear and the beard which serves no purpose and does nothing to accentuate Cowboy's rugged features.

corrected.jpg

I photoshopped a corrected version of Donald's beard so you can see how it should be shaped.

You'll notice that despite Conor's hobo beard at least the posterior sideburn edge is aligned with the edge of his ear, as it should be.
wtf dude are you serious? thats called a fade and line up, looks clean as fuck to me, Conor is the one who needs to edge up his sides its loooking wild.

It does look funny and TS did a great job bringing this up. Getting to the bottom of this is super necessary.

Back