Donald's beard is trimmed funny

Guys here are some alternative beards for comparative discussion. OP seems to be on to something. Even well shaped beards seem to only have trimming below the ear lobe not horizontal with it. Very strange

yiwfjkjmhlgcdkcf5fly.jpg

bryce-hair-0416.jpg

birdman.jpg

8c1c526da63a8e74260474e1ed7aa96c.jpg

151113110713-harden-beard-nba-fashion-super-tease.jpg

Guys here are some alternative beards for comparative discussion. OP seems to be on to something. Even well shaped beards seem to only have trimming below the ear lobe not horizontal with it. Very strange

yiwfjkjmhlgcdkcf5fly.jpg

bryce-hair-0416.jpg

birdman.jpg

8c1c526da63a8e74260474e1ed7aa96c.jpg

151113110713-harden-beard-nba-fashion-super-tease.jpg

<PlusJuan>

that's what im talking about

@TidWell

I laughed for a minute.

Thanks TS

Betting my honey moon money on Conor.

There's a chance Cowboy has outwitted us all, and this inept trimming is really a ploy to distract Conor

If Cowboy takes a lead sideburn stance, we'll know just how devious this apparently simple man really is

80730490_620135365415067_3609710328534030971_n.jpg

The posterior sideburn edge is arcing away from his ear before coming back to meet the hairline just above the ear. This creates a large blank area between the ear and the beard which serves no purpose and does nothing to accentuate Cowboy's rugged features.

corrected.jpg

I photoshopped a corrected version of Donald's beard so you can see how it should be shaped.

You'll notice that despite Conor's hobo beard at least the posterior sideburn edge is aligned with the edge of his ear, as it should be.
now i KNOW for a fact it's been a very long-ass time since the last UFC card when we're getting threads like this FFS.

80730490_620135365415067_3609710328534030971_n.jpg

The posterior sideburn edge is arcing away from his ear before coming back to meet the hairline just above the ear. This creates a large blank area between the ear and the beard which serves no purpose and does nothing to accentuate Cowboy's rugged features.

corrected.jpg

I photoshopped a corrected version of Donald's beard so you can see how it should be shaped.

You'll notice that despite Conor's hobo beard at least the posterior sideburn edge is aligned with the edge of his ear, as it should be.
<31>

Yeah..............

If you aren't smokin' dem weeds...maybe you should start?

Pack it up, boys. Its over. No way Cowboy can win with a beard like that.

I appreciate the observation and illustration TS, thank you.

I assume the hair follicles simply aren't enforced within that area of the face, rather than it being solely a consequence of how the beard is trimmed.

TS is right, this looks much better.

conorcerrone.jpg

wtf dude are you serious? thats called a fade and line up, looks clean as fuck to me, Conor is the one who needs to edge up his sides its loooking wild.
facts, OP probably has one of those disgusting messy looking unclean unkempt beards.

Back