Donald's beard is trimmed funny

Had to do it to make weight, sometimes you have to sacrifice, should have cut a little height tho

wtf dude are you serious? thats called a fade and line up, looks clean as fuck to me, Conor is the one who needs to edge up his sides its loooking wild.

nah bro clean lines are fine but you can't just cut them wherever you feel like, and this one's misplaced

80730490_620135365415067_3609710328534030971_n.jpg

The posterior sideburn edge is arcing away from his ear before coming back to meet the hairline just above the ear. This creates a large blank area between the ear and the beard which serves no purpose and does nothing to accentuate Cowboy's rugged features.

corrected.jpg

I photoshopped a corrected version of Donald's beard so you can see how it should be shaped.

You'll notice that despite Conor's hobo beard at least the posterior sideburn edge is aligned with the edge of his ear, as it should be.
Like I said:

5e2078d6d409a069544815.gif

Carlos completely disagrees says he did a great job in making Cerrone look fabulous.

tumblr_n3ipuuGyNs1r3wsyqo5_250.gifv

Ireland should import a few Dominican barbers to shape up these white folks!

Thought I was in the War Room so I came looking for pics of bad presidential facial hair. Leaving disappointed.
431689_7914081_1572436_d27a6bdb_image.jpg

These guys are far from Bryce Harper beard and hair level.

brycehair-0318.jpg

I noticed this also OP. But thought they had removed Cowboy's ear & put it back in the wrong spot.

nah bro clean lines are fine but you can't just cut them wherever you feel like, and this one's misplaced
no its not it looks clean, some people hair doesn't grow that close to the ear you know that right? looks normal to me

brycehair-0318.jpg
Dang dude is blessed thick flowing hair and a thick ass flowing beard, some dudes have all the luckwhen it comes to hair genetics.

An egregious oversight to say the least. One should never trim one's beard without first consulting a team of experts

Such a precarious mental state is disadvantageous this close to fight night

Put the farm on Conor

Last edited:
no its not it looks clean, some people hair doesn't grow that close to the ear you know that right? looks normal to me

nah it looks funky, and Cowboy is rich enough to afford corrective beard surgery anyway

brycehair-0318.jpg

This guy got that Paul Bunyan look on lock, all he's missing is a tree slung over his shoulder...

Conors beard looks like absolute ass. Never understood how guys could let themselves look like scumbags.

Back