TrumpTube
WhatsTrump
TrumpTok
Trumbler
OnlyTrumps
Trumphub
Trumpspace
TrumpedIn

It’s going to be an insane shitshow full of Nazis like every other rightwing social media knockoff anc will probably get shut down after a bunch of insane chuds use it to coordinate terrorist attacks. The FBI better keep a close eye on it.
i give it a month before its hacked

I heard he is going to call it:

Quitter

Or

Bigly

I don’t use Facebook but instagram is heavy on the ads

this shitty site is uber heavy on the ads, and you are here moron

Must defend... DADDY!!!

OGC.95cbe144deb2f28cdb26d7533db9542d

<Dany07>

Last edited:
Reactions: PEB
Lol, I doubt this will end well for him. The minute he spews the election fraud BS the advertisers will flee. This will be another failed Trump project.
They didn’t flee from the left and their russia stole the election hoax.

it’ll be fine.

this will the start of opening up American discourse from the tyrannical monopoly of the leftist techno-fascists

Lmao too obvious. 4/10. You are definitely a left winger trolling as right wing
Fascism is more correctly termed corporatism. As stated by the creator of fascism.

when a political party becomes intertwined with the international corporations, Wall Street, media, academia, military, military industrial complex, and tech giants what you get is a fascist state. They protect each other and work with each other.

it’s why you had people like Elizabeth warren come out to protect Wall Street when Reddit WSB showed up. It’s why the media called all the private retail investors right wing racists.

the fascist state is here. It’s political party is the Democratic Party.

Fascism is more correctly termed corporatism. As stated by the creator of fascism.

when a political party becomes intertwined with the international corporations, Wall Street, media, academia, military, military industrial complex, and tech giants what you get is a fascist state. They protect each other and work with each other.

it’s why you had people like Elizabeth warren come out to protect Wall Street when Reddit WSB showed up. It’s why the media called all the private retail investors right wing racists.

the fascist state is here. It’s political party is the Democratic Party.

I agree, but I think the problem exists in both parties to some degree..

If Twitter didn’t ban them, neither will trumps platform.

But you just said that Trump's social media platform will ban the racists and trolls. Now you're saying they won't ban them because Twitter didn't ban them?

"Nah, they will ban the racists and trolls. They will have a strict enforcement of that." ???

But you just said that Trump's social media platform will ban the racists and trolls. Now you're saying they won't ban them because Twitter didn't ban them?

"Nah, they will ban the racists and trolls. They will have a strict enforcement of that." ???

correct, Twitter bans racists and trolls as well. So will trumps platform.

the statements found acceptable will be similar for both platforms.

Has the donation campaign begun?

You have to be next level dumb to think this is going to be anything other than a gift and abject failure.
Based on the news reports, it looks like this will be financed by some heavy hitters. People like MyPillow guy and mega Hollywood star Scott Baio will be financing this.

It could be like the Hotels. How people pay Trump a fee to put his name on their hotel. As of now, it looks like this how they will approach this project.

Based on the news reports, it looks like this will be financed by some heavy hitters. People like MyPillow guy and mega Hollywood star Scott Baio will be financing this.

It could be like the Hotels. How people pay Trump a fee to put his name on their hotel. As of now, it looks like this how they will approach this project.
Yeah...failure guaranteed. If they let people just go full white power it could be a big money maker I guess.

There will be millions of leftists and leftist bots putting out hateful racist comments and threatening attacks so the leftist KGB and agencies can hold political theater press conferences to say this site is a threat, but we know that’s coming. Just keep banning them as well as you can.

giphy.gif

odds trump actually creates a social median platform?

2 out of 7.

look at the 4 trumpers on here work themselves into a tizzy on something that will never happen

Back