Social Donald Trump creating his own social media company

It will be called simply...

Bigly
A social media platform for beautiful people

This is going to be a major fail. Trump doesnt have the business sense to do anything well. He wont be able to get the sponsorship money to turn a profit.

It'll all come from Russia and his followers will all get onboard the grifter express...

th

That's rich from someone that voted for a guy that seems to be challenged for a life and death combat when he is walking on stairs.

He made it up the stairs eventually didn’t he? These things happen.

Man he better spend like 90% of his budget on cyber security cause they are gonna try and hack the shit out of it. He could do really well if he can keep the hate stuff out.

Man he better spend like 90% of his budget on cyber security cause they are gonna try and hack the shit out of it. He could do really well if he can keep the hate stuff out.
There will be millions of leftists and leftist bots putting out hateful racist comments and threatening attacks so the leftist KGB and agencies can hold political theater press conferences to say this site is a threat, but we know that’s coming. Just keep banning them as well as you can.

He made it up the stairs eventually didn’t he? These things happen.
There is a reason they keep him in White House most of the time. "Those things happen"? How many times did he climb those stairs? It "could" have happened if that would be his 1000th climb. Not one of the first.

Will this site allow me to post about Trump shitting his pants and being a big fat bitch baby?
take it easy with the seething
makes you look like a loon
it's just for fun and games, not need to get all riled up

Can’t wait to see who advertises on this thing. Probably lots of boner pills and the shit you see in the infowars store like brain force and super male vitality. Maybe throw in some hoveround, reverse mortgage and boomer goldbug shit too.

My pillow 24/7

imagine a website with the interface and design of a late 90s angelfire page. Imagine an option to print individual posts. Imagine how he will turn this into a hilarious grift. Imagine

There is a reason they keep him in White House most of the time. "Those things happen"? How many times did he climb those stairs? It "could" have happened if that would be his 1000th climb. Not one of the first.

He’ll do better next time I promise!

screen-shot-2018-03-29-at-7-35-50-pm_orig.png

"We can cover a person's field of view (with ads) by 80%, before they suffer a seizure."

<Dany07>

Yeah.... That's a no from me dawg..
I don’t use Facebook but instagram is heavy on the ads

this shitty site is uber heavy on the ads, and you are here moron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back