Elections Donald Trump Appears On Joe Rogan Podcast

A lot of people out there who are unhappy with their lives, looking for someone else to blame. Trump is the fuck everything candidate. Really, these people re just bereft of understanding regarding how good life is today. "My eggs cost too much, Tump will solve it!"...lol.
Nah we just don’t like this administration and progressive dorks.

A lot of people out there who are unhappy with their lives, looking for someone else to blame. Trump is the fuck everything candidate. Really, these people re just bereft of understanding regarding how good life is today. "My eggs cost too much, Tump will solve it!"...lol.

Sigh.

Isn't that sort of a false equivalency?

I mean there were some riots sparked by when a cop slowly murdered a petty criminal on camera while people begged him to stop.

The capital riots were sparked by lies coming out of Trump's mouth.

I believe that in many places in the US it is illegal to yell fire in a movie theater when there isn't one. Folks could get injured running out of the place. For some reason Trump gets a pass for all the mayhem he fabricated on Jan. 6th.
Some people would use a Time Machine to kill hitler. Some people today call people hitler. Some person today had someone trying to kill him all day every day like a modern day spy vs spy comic because someone keeps telling people to kill hitler.

Yes he says and I quote:

"Nobody died. Ashley Babbit died.'"

Why does he say nobody died then immediately follows it up with Ashley Babbit died? Lmao. It's almost like he's a fucking retard isn't it?
So it's a narrative to quote what he says?

Why does he say that?

Please explain. He's said it multiple times lol. It's not like he said it once and misspoke. He's said at least twice that I can recall in that exact phrasing.

<WhatIsThis>

Not exactly sure what you're having trouble with. Referring to a "deadly insurrection" is intentionally trying to deceive people into thinking that the protestors were the ones killing people, and did run fake stories about them beating cops to death with fire extinguishers. You don't think it should be clarified that the protestors were unarmed and didn't kill anybody, and claims that they did were false, and that the only person who killed anybody was a capitol cop?

<WhatIsThis>

Not exactly sure what you're having trouble with. Referring to a "deadly insurrection" is intentionally trying to deceive people into thinking that the protestors were the ones killing people, and did run fake stories about them beating cops to death with fire extinguishers. You don't think it should be clarified that the protestors were unarmed and didn't kill anybody, and claims that they did were false, and that the only person who killed anybody was a capitol cop?
Did you know that multiple cops died after Jan 6 as a result of Jan 6? Or no...

Did you know that multiple cops died after Jan 6 as a result of Jan 6? Or no...
No they didn't, but you thinking they did is a great example of which narrative the other poster was talking about. They first reported the guy was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher, that fell apart when it turned out the guy had 2 strokes, so it shifted to "well maybe he had strokes because of injuries", then that fell apart too when the medical examiner said they weren't caused by any injuries, he had no injuries, and the strokes were cause by blood clots he didn't know he had.

You're going to have to nutshell this for me being I can't watch a video right now. Did she actually call them stupid, and in which context? Was it a 5th Avenue shooting stupid context?
Context I don't know but I've seen the clip of her calling 18-24 stupid. Again I don't know what was the context except for what looks like a speech

I am undecided now.
I mean it's pretty simple man, one guy is quite literally saying "enemy within" promising to go after anyone whose against him if he wins with no real plans except tariffs on everything which would burn mine and everyone here's pocket book.

Adding on the fact, that all of his supporters seem to forget he WAS president for 4 years WITH the house/senate and didn't get a single thing done that he's been complaining about including immigration, economy and so forth at rallies/media when he could have with full control.

The other, who might not be the greatest at interviews(i mean to be fair, i'd say they both suck after that JRE podcast of mostly rambling), but has a actual plan that isn't too bad that actually helps the economy without blowing up by every metric from any economist compared to Trump's tariff plan. keeping health Care, child tax credit, first-time home buyers, and honestly the in-home medical care for most of us who has advanced age parents is a game changer.

I mean it's pretty simple man, one guy is quite literally saying "enemy within" promising to go after anyone whose against him if he wins with no real plans except tariffs on everything which would burn mine and everyone here's pocket book.

Adding on the fact, that all of his supporters seem to forget he WAS president for 4 years WITH the house/senate and didn't get a single thing done that he's been complaining about including immigration, economy and so forth at rallies/media when he could have with full control.

The other, who might not be the greatest at interviews(i mean to be fair, i'd say they both suck after that JRE podcast of mostly rambling), but has a actual plan whether you like it or not that actually helps the economy without blowing up by every metric from any economist compared to Trump's tariff plan. Health Care, child tax credit, so on.
The other is the one in power right now doing all those things you just accused Trump of

Back