Media Rinat Fakhretdinov fires back at UFC-commentators following controversial win: “People will say the Arabs bought the Decision”

Who should’ve won?

• Total voters
Present your statistics.

I want detailed comparisons of bullshit decisions in UAE VS US cards, for example.

Literally every card people bitch about robberies LMAO!
Having Emeev get the decision over Zawada and Guram gifted a decision over Gamrot because of 1 good shot comes to mind early

It was the wrong decision but I disagree it’s corruption or conspiracy. Shitty judging happens everywhere every card.

Is Rinat really worth their own reputation? Atleast cook the cards for the bigger fights. Rinat was lucky he won.

To put all the bickering to rest we need transparency on what judges actually score on. What certain judges look for the most. Have scorecards on screen after rounds so we can see what these judges think would be nice. Pride judging used the fight in totality to score and I actually prefer that.

Is Rinat really worth their own reputation? Atleast cook the cards for the bigger fights. Rinat was lucky he won.
Right? Calling in a favor that could ruin their reputation and put them in hot water and breaking betting rules/regulations for the hot rising phenom who is on the cover of every magazine...Renat Fakhretdinov...

Right? Calling in a favor that could ruin their reputation and put them in hot water and breaking betting rules/regulations for the hot rising phenom who is on the cover of every magazine...Renat Fakhretdinov...
Hahaha... pretty stupid. Unless I have a million on him, even still I'd of bet underdog if I'm gonna be a corrupt judge.

112501-4437838.png

I had Rinat UD
But yeah
He lost the first two for sure.

Neckbeard lost that one but his opponent had a serious back acne so he didn't pass my eye test.

Charles is a king in name only.

UAE royals run everything in the country, including these events. Why do you think Dana always talks about how great his relationship with these royals?
That's why they need to be king in name only since you think they want to be secular so bad

Back