Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about starting a log again.

Also, I met Miaou IRL. He is as handsome and as TTS as we always thought he would be.

I am thinking about starting a log again.

Also, I met Miaou IRL. He is as handsome and as TTS as we always thought he would be.
I've recently started working out properly again so I was thinking I should probably do the same.

I'm assuming (hoping) your primary motivation to start a log is that meeting Miaou IRL has inspired you to post noods?

Did you visit him in Greece?

I'm assuming (hoping) your primary motivation to start a log is that meeting Miaou IRL has inspired you to post noods?

There will be noods. As my dad used to say "Just because you haven't got it, doesn't mean you shouldn't flaunt it".

Did you visit him in Greece?

Yeah, me and my girlfriend had a flight connection through Athens, it was 7-8 hours or so. So we left the airport and went into the center. He dropped by while we were having lunch. Dispatched some amazing advice about dealing with injuries, recommended some podcasts about scepticism and critical thinking, and then vanished in a cloud of handsomeness.

There will be noods. As my dad used to say "Just because you haven't got it, doesn't mean you shouldn't flaunt it".

<GinJuice>
Yeah, me and my girlfriend had a flight connection through Athens, it was 7-8 hours or so. So we left the airport and went into the center. He dropped by while we were having lunch. Dispatched some amazing advice about dealing with injuries, recommended some podcasts about scepticism and critical thinking, and then vanished in a cloud of handsomeness.
Awesome :)
I've long held the suspicion that Miaou is actually Apollo disguised as a human. Two of the things Apollo is the God of are medicine and knowledge so I'm even more sure now...

Christmas plans, pub?
Just eating, drinking, spending time with the family and the odd beer out with friends; we're not planning on going away anywhere. I've not quite finished work yet; I'm really look forward to (and need) the downtime.

How about yourself; any progress on the potential move north of the border?

Just eating, drinking, spending time with the family and the odd beer out with friends; we're not planning on going away anywhere. I've not quite finished work yet; I'm really look forward to (and need) the downtime.

How about yourself; any progress on the potential move north of the border?
Sounds ideal, enjoy the time with your family.

With regards to moving, it's been placed on the back burner for the time being; my girlfriend has started a new job here which she enjoys and I've been doing bits and bobs. I am in Scotland for a month in January for training, if it happens to lead to any work up there then I'll consider the move further.

Sounds ideal, enjoy the time with your family.
Thanks mate.

With regards to moving, it's been placed on the back burner for the time being; my girlfriend has started a new job here which she enjoys and I've been doing bits and bobs. I am in Scotland for a month in January for training, if it happens to lead to any work up there then I'll consider the move further.
Cool; sounds like you have options anyway which is always a good place to be in.
Is that tech training or are you likely going to follow a different path now?

Thanks mate.

Cool; sounds like you have options anyway which is always a good place to be in.
Is that tech training or are you likely going to follow a different path now?
Nah I'm done with the engineering career I think now, 20 years was enough for me! Time for a change....we'll see how it pans out.

Nah I'm done with the engineering career I think now, 20 years was enough for me! Time for a change....we'll see how it pans out.
I defo know where you're coming from!
All the best anyway; fingers crossed it all works out as you hope.

Happy 2020 folks.

I turn 40 this year, how did that happen? Time to get old man jakt.

Happy 2020 folks.

I turn 40 this year, how did that happen? Time to get old man jakt.

Dude, I'm having a crisis about turning 26. Help. Me.

You had another kid right?

Dude, I'm having a crisis about turning 26. Help. Me.

You had another kid right?

Dude I had two more kids! Twins are a lot of work, I'm basically tired all the time.

Also @belph , 26 is still super young. At 26 I hadn't started lifting "for real", hadn't started Muay Thai, and wasn't back regularly playing ice hockey. Heck I talked about it with friends for years but didn't a mud run (Spartan Sprint, Tough Mudder) until I was nearly 38.

Dude I had two more kids! Twins are a lot of work, I'm basically tired all the time.

Holy heck, congrats on the that.

Sup brodogs!
Happy New Year!

Happy New year's NK.

Also @belph , 26 is still super young. At 26 I hadn't started lifting "for real", hadn't started Muay Thai, and wasn't back regularly playing ice hockey. Heck I talked about it with friends for years but didn't a mud run (Spartan Sprint, Tough Mudder) until I was nearly 38.

It's weird, I know I have time but it doesn't feel like it. Everything is going so much quicker now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back