Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever seen the main forum be this ridiculous.

On one hand, it's kind of a shame that it's just garbage posts.

But, on the other hand, it's much more entertaining than it's been in a looong time.

I don't think I've ever seen the main forum be this ridiculous.

On one hand, it's kind of a shame that it's just garbage posts.

But, on the other hand, it's much more entertaining than it's been in a looong time.

It sucks that it takes a Jimmy's Jimmies to be Rustled though. Although that's always entertaining.

There's a new alpha that can gain or lose 10lbs just by thinking about the next meal. He is wealthy, but doesn't want to waste time or money on new suits. He is an expert powerlifter despite having about a 350 Wilks score. He has competed in many lifting leagues with his team through the years. Trains UFC. Do NOT question his authority.

There is a new closet gay guy ready to burst out of the closet at any moment, in the mean time he will continue to use homophobic slurs (I think he is the one that wrote the f word) to conceal his true feelings. Fairly certain he got beat up by a strong, but not aesthetic, guy once or maybe just got turned down by one. He seems like he has some real issues with them.

Poker is still killing it, gonna do a meet real soon, as long as it doesn't interfere with the route.

Deadshot is the biggest fan of Chris Duffin and talks continuously about potential lift numbers in the realm of "if...".

There are still some guys that don't get the you're vs. your thing.

There's a new alpha that can gain or lose 10lbs just by thinking about the next meal. He is wealthy, but doesn't want to waste time or money on new suits. He is an expert powerlifter despite having about a 350 Wilks score. He has competed in many lifting leagues with his team through the years. Trains UFC. Do NOT question his authority.

There is a new closet gay guy ready to burst out of the closet at any moment, in the mean time he will continue to use homophobic slurs (I think he is the one that wrote the f word) to conceal his true feelings. Fairly certain he got beat up by a strong, but not aesthetic, guy once or maybe just got turned down by one. He seems like he has some real issues with them.

Poker is still killing it, gonna do a meet real soon, as long as it doesn't interfere with the route.

Deadshot is the biggest fan of Chris Duffin and talks continuously about potential lift numbers in the realm of "if...".

I’m so disconnected that if you didn’t outright name the poster, I have no idea who is being referenced.

Don't forget he has a physique like kk too.
I'm built pretty similar to KK, but with less neck meat.[/QUOTE

I actually model myself more after Matt Wenning. Duffin is more of a meme since he posted here and has that savage thread. "If" is slowly becoming "when." I'm learning how to use scapular retraction while squatting to improve upper back tightness and how to "use my lats" when I bench. My biggest problem now is my pancake ass making heavy deadlifts difficult to lock out. IF I'd starTed squatting low bar in the beginning rather than the quad dominant high bar, I may not be in this mess ;)

I’m so disconnected that if you didn’t outright name the poster, I have no idea who is being referenced.

@ASUThermo is referring to me. It's too hard for him to imagine that we aren't all all out of shape losers with minimum wage jobs. He's talking a post where I refer to the fact that my weight floats around 250-260lbs depending on a few factors, and despite the fact that I make a decent middle class salary I don't want to gain another ten pounds and be forced to spend thousands of dollars on new work clothes because they were tailored at a lower weight and are tight as is.

To not be a douchebag in his eyes, I need to be poor and fat like he is. He has a hard time understanding that powerlifting is a secondary hobby to what I enjoy, martial arts. Of course enjoying martial arts on a..... martial arts forum makes me an alpha or something. My wilks is around 382, but I don't really care. I was on a powerlifting team that's competed and won state championships. I wouldn't call myself an expert lifter by any means, but guys I lift with are.

Him and @spdrew2143 really like to suck my dick every chance they get. It's likely because they have pathetic lives and don't get pussy so they derive joy from e-stalking someone on an internet forum. I guess that's where they find joy in their lives. Pretty sad.

Don't forget he has a physique like kk too.

With how hard you been riding my dick, you would know.

Kirk Karwoski or Konstantins Konstantinovs, which one does he look like?

@jgarner thanks for clarifying that Wilks score ace! Very impressive! I'm just having fun here, don't get too upset about this bud. I would think that if you were truly in a happy place, all of this sherdog back and forth wouldn't rattle your cage so bad. Especially since it is coming from fat welfare recipients!

@jgarner thanks for clarifying that Wilks score ace! Very impressive! I'm just having fun here, don't get too upset about this bud. I would think that if you were truly in a happy place, all of this sherdog back and forth wouldn't rattle your cage so bad.

If you think my cage is rattled because I have something to say back to you, then you're wrong. I forget you guys exist as soon as I'm done posting.

@jgarner - I actually do know your pain with buying different clothes. I don't where a suit to work, but I do wear dress pants, a shirt, and tie. Nowadays, my weight can fluctuate between 190 lbs and 210 lbs depending on what I'm focusing on. Most of the time, I'm around 200 lbs. My neck size and waist very quite a bit between 210 and 190. I basically have two different sets of work clothes now.

If you think my cage is rattled because I have something to say back to you, then you're wrong. I forget you guys exist as soon as I'm done posting.

I 100% get the whole, separating reality from the internet forums and all that, not trying to say this place keeps you up at night. But you get cranky as fuck in your responses, trying to validate every little tidbit in question. Around 382, so exact, you looked it up didn't you? The best part is the "I was was on a state champion powerlifting team". Lighten up man!

I 100% get the whole, separating reality from the internet forums and all that, not trying to say this place keeps you up at night. But you get cranky as fuck in your responses, trying to validate every little tidbit in question. Around 382, so exact, you looked it up didn't you? The best part is the "I was was on a state champion powerlifting team". Lighten up man!

I looked up my WILKs only because I had no clue what it actually is. It's very minimal effort. And I was on a powerlifting team that's won state and national competitions. It's not exactly bragging when you're not included on that list yourself you know.

I looked up my WILKs only because I had no clue what it actually is. It's very minimal effort. And I was on a powerlifting team that's won state and national competitions. It's not exactly bragging when you're not included on that list yourself you know.
First of all, powerlifting's not a team sport. Second, the hardest part of winning a powerlifting team championship is just finding enough people who want to go and be on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back