Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that answers that. Lol
I'm not the best person to ask, as I don't watch much TV, I'm probably in the minority as I'm sure most people over here would have heard of it.

It's the same with football (soccer), haven't watched since I was a teenager so really know very little about it these days.

I'm not the best person to ask, as I don't watch much TV, I'm probably in the minority as I'm sure most people over here would have heard of it.

It's the same with football (soccer), haven't watched since I was a teenager so really know very little about it these days.

Good for you man! I wish I wasn’t so lazy and got off my ass a bit more instead of watching ya/sports.

It’s good dude! Thanks for asking!

We’re over the year mark, membership is solid. We’ve got five athletes competing at a national competition in a couple weeks in Miami.

I’m really excited for the strongman event we have a guy in. It’s a blend of strongman and CrossFit. The workouts are bananas hard.
They also have a weightlifting tournament we have a lady in. It’s based on head to head elimination. Highest Sinclair advances.
She’s done 190/235 and she’s very evenly matched with her first opponent. But the lady she’s facing seems inconsistent in the snatch and that’s the first round so I feel good about her advancing to the semis

How’s life in the motherland playboy?
Glad to hear things are good @Dan O
I've been following things on Insta. At least I think its your gym, anyways! LOL

That Sinclair head to head comp is exactly what I needed to add WL to Lift for Kids. I didn't want to rely on flights... A tournament bracket would be a great way to do it!

Working on taxes. Coffee roasting business grew rapidly this year, and now I'm trying to catch up on paperwork.

How did I get sucked into posting in the main?

Because that guy is an absolute moron.

Trolls are out in full force lately. Slow day at the office for you?

He isn't even a troll though, he seems to be a guy that recently found strength training and is desperate to project a tough guy image.

I was reading that thread...not a troll, just a bit misguided. That’s actually how many of us possibly came off previously regarding starting strength. Starr’s 5x5 was intended for beginners, so 5x5 power cleans isn’t a huge deal when your using 10lb bumpers, trying to learn. Starr has other programs which reduces volume and frequency of cleans.

I tend to not pay any attention to these guys who try to come across as an authority figure on strength and conditioning, especially if they don't have any credentials or accomplishments to speak of. They can live vicariously through their heroes, but ultimately in the end, if they're weak as shit, then that's that.

Armchair experts. I really wonder what they look like behind their screens.

They probably look like a balding potbellied middle aged man that can’t let it go.

Not like I’m speaking from experience...

The image I had in mind originally was that of a bespectacled nerd who weighs no more than a buck 20 soaking wet, but I guess they come in all shapes and sizes.

So the little town I live in is going to have some little Comic convention thing, but the main speaker is Dan Severn!

Should I shave my beard, leave the stash, and cosplay as Severn himself?

So the little town I live in is going to have some little Comic convention thing, but the main speaker is Dan Severn!

Should I shave my beard, leave the stash, and cosplay as Severn himself?

Absofuckinglutely, especially if you're going to rock the speedo.

I just have to coordinate someone to show up in a Gi and fight me in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back