Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the skates on and hit the ice for the first time in about 25 years. Perhaps more frequency is needed.

Put the skates on and hit the ice for the first time in about 25 years. Perhaps more frequency is needed.
I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I've had skates on and been on the ice...it's not a pretty site. Thought you guys up there pretty much lived in your skates.

I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I've had skates on and been on the ice...it's not a pretty site. Thought you guys up there pretty much lived in your skates.
Not me, I was a baseball guy growing up, then wrestling and judo later. Hockey is expensive.

I'm about to start a big argument with my future mother-in law because I don't want to use her traditional stuffing recipe for the roast goose I'll be making for Christmas Eve. Tis the season!

I'm about to start a big argument with my future mother-in law because I don't want to use her traditional stuffing recipe for the roast goose I'll be making for Christmas Eve. Tis the season!

RIP.

What stuffing will you use instead?

They play baseball in Canada? I mean I figured the blue jays and the expos were just Americans living there.
It’s not as popular as other sports, like hockey or football, but on the east coast it seemed to be a big deal. When I moved to Manitoba I realized that no one plays baseball here and that’s when I started playing other sports and started grappling.

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year folks. Maybe this year I will lift some weights.

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year folks. Maybe this year I will lift some weights.

That’d be pretty cool dude. I’m trying to get back on the horse myself. My training is sporadic at best.

Sounds like a great plan. Walking from Alexanderplatz to the Brandenburg Gate is the classic tourist trip I always do with guests, it ticks a lot of boxes and isn't too far. Checkpoint Charlie is nice, but you probably won't spend a lot of time there, unless you enter one of the museums there. If you have time for a trip that's not that close to the city centre, I'd suggest visiting the Soviet War Memorial in the Treptower Park and maybe taking one of the guided tours of the Spreepark, an old amusement park that closed down fifteen years ago and has quite a crazy history to it.

Happy New Year all, @xPINKx we did the walk you suggested, actually started from where we were staying on Schönhauser Allee, nice walk, lots of interesting sights, so thanks for the tip. Loved Berlin, was probably a bit wasted on the kids, but a good time had by all. Looking at St. Petersburg next, but just with my girlfriend this time.

How's the business going Dan?

I’ve got a question for you. How is the show “Would I Lie To You” perceived over there? I stumbled upon it not too long ago and I think the show is hilarious (the clips on YouTube anyways)

I’ve got a question for you. How is the show “Would I Lie To You” perceived over there? I stumbled upon it not too long ago and I think the show is hilarious (the clips on YouTube anyways)
To be honest, I had to look it up, not seen it before but I recognise the people in it.

How's the business going Dan?

It’s good dude! Thanks for asking!

We’re over the year mark, membership is solid. We’ve got five athletes competing at a national competition in a couple weeks in Miami.

I’m really excited for the strongman event we have a guy in. It’s a blend of strongman and CrossFit. The workouts are bananas hard.
They also have a weightlifting tournament we have a lady in. It’s based on head to head elimination. Highest Sinclair advances.
She’s done 190/235 and she’s very evenly matched with her first opponent. But the lady she’s facing seems inconsistent in the snatch and that’s the first round so I feel good about her advancing to the semis

How’s life in the motherland playboy?

It’s good dude! Thanks for asking!

We’re over the year mark, membership is solid. We’ve got five athletes competing at a national competition in a couple weeks in Miami.

I’m really excited for the strongman event we have a guy in. It’s a blend of strongman and CrossFit. The workouts are bananas hard.
They also have a weightlifting tournament we have a lady in. It’s based on head to head elimination. Highest Sinclair advances.
She’s done 190/235 and she’s very evenly matched with her first opponent. But the lady she’s facing seems inconsistent in the snatch and that’s the first round so I feel good about her advancing to the semis

How’s life in the motherland playboy?

That all sounds great mate, I'm glad to hear it's going so well.

Things are OK over here, I'm facing redundancy again, probably in the early part of this year, so need to have a think about what I'm going to do to earn a crust. If I'm sensible, which I usually am, the redundancy payout should give me a cushion for a year or so without having to worry too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back