Dominick Cruz: "Doing what I did kind of pissed everybody off I think"

How many of your Dom highlights are of him running away?

I rather like this particular picture:
ufc-fight-night-dillashaw-v-cruz.jpg

After the fight, the champ with his belt back where it belongs.

I like Cruz. Would love to see him against Aldo or McGregor but I'd like to see Cody wif at air and lose his shit for 25 minutes first.

I rather like this particular picture:
ufc-fight-night-dillashaw-v-cruz.jpg

After the fight, the champ with his belt back where it belongs.
Yea who wants to see 25 punch combos and headkicks finishing title fights when we can have the decisionator instead.

I truly am looking forward to MM putting a beating on Cruz.

Just hold on to that belt for another year. MM will be the first holder of two UFC belts simultaneously.

Do those gifs involve him moving away and doing no damage while TJ tries to take his head off? or maybe it's one of those five second takedowns that lead to absolutely nothing.
so you think TJ deserves points for trying now? first it was Bang saying they were missing on purpose..... but now its "TJ was trying to take his head off, Cruz done nothing after actually doing things though.... but TJ was trying really hard" ??

just stop it..... Im actually starting to feel sorry for you

so you think TJ deserves points for trying now? first it was Bang saying they were missing on purpose..... but now its "TJ was trying to take his head off, Cruz done nothing after actually doing things though.... but TJ was trying really hard" ??

just stop it..... Im actually starting to feel sorry for you
Don't feel sorry for me. You're the one who has to pretend like you enjoy Cruz's fights.

Cruz super tight at 145 would do gangbusters. I'd 100% pay to see it. Even if it was on fox, I'd find a bar.

there gifs of him making TJ look silly, but do keep crying about it...... Im finding this rather amusing
ha, yeah, cause on the connie nate bullshit you lost clearly. at least dillashaw didn't quit and panic wrestled to not get KO'ed. it is completely impossible for the dillashaw showing to be worse than connie's against nate. literally impossible

ha, yeah, cause on the connie nate bullshit you lost clearly. at least dillashaw didn't quit and panic wrestled to not get KO'ed. it is completely impossible for the dillashaw showing to be worse than connie's against nate. literally impossible
can you focus on what we are talking about? I didnt lose shit! the fights arent comparable, so none of the stupid bait posts worked on me ya goof...... but you and Rav are getting butthurt about it, which is what Im finding amusing.

now jog on goofball

Yea who wants to see 25 punch combos and headkicks finishing title fights when we can have the decisionator instead.
I do.

We have different tastes of course. But you strike me as a guy who has never trained, because at the very least, I feel like if you have trained, you would appreciate Cruz a little more.

I can't imagine a guy who has trained dismissing Cruz's accomplishments the way you consistently do. But of course, anything is possible.

But again, all good. Different strokes for different folks.

These are two different fighters, in different weight classes with different styles...

What?

can you focus on what we are talking about? I didnt lose shit! the fights arent comparable, so none of the stupid bait posts worked on me ya goof...... but you and Rav are getting butthurt about it, which is what Im finding amusing.

now jog on goofball
you said that he can't hang with cruz just because TJ lost a really close decision. and with that in mind, connie can't hang with him cause he not only lost, but lost being completely embarrassed. and that was it

you said that he can't hang with cruz just because TJ lost a really close decision. and with that in mind, connie can't hang with him cause he not only lost, but lost being completely embarrassed. and that was it
Dom just won after a long layoff, did either Conor or Nate have a layoff before that fight? were the fights comparable?

since the answer to both of those questions are "no", can you stop bringing it up like its relevant to the topic?

I do.

We have different tastes of course. But you strike me as a guy who has never trained, because at the very least, I feel like if you have trained, you would appreciate Cruz a little more.

I can't imagine a guy who has trained dismissing Cruz's accomplishments the way you consistently do. But of course, anything is possible.

But again, all good. Different strokes for different folks.
I appreciate Cruz...and then I watched him do the same thing for the next ten years and grew bored with it. You strike me as someone who has only seen a few of his fights. Get back to me in a few years after another five or so decisions and tell me if you still feel the same way, or if you would rather watch TJ kick people in the head.

Last edited:
I appreciate Cruz...and then I watched him do the same thing for the next ten years and grew bored with it. You strike me as someone who has only seen a few of his fights. Get back to me in a few years after another five or so decisions and tell me if you still feel the same way, or if you would rather watch TJ kick people in the head.
So you've never trained? Gotcha.

Been watching Dom since his WEC days (first I saw was the first Uriah Faber fight, then when he returned vs. Ian McCall, and Joe Benavidez... ).

Cruz hasn't cleared anything till he fight Garbrandt

Stop ducking cruz

I highly doubt Cruz is ducking some 9-0 wet behind the ears wannabe badass from Suckremento trained by a bunch of sawed off midgets whose asses he's already whooped multiple times.

I still don't think he can beat Mighty Mouse again.

So you've never trained? Gotcha.

Been watching Dom since his WEC days (first I saw was the Faber fight, then when he returned vs. Ian McCall, Joe Benavidez... ).
Congrats. You can appreciate Dom's ability to game the system and steal rounds with takedowns. You are such a sophisticated fight fan.

Back