Dominick Cruz: "Doing what I did kind of pissed everybody off I think"

That Faber fight was a pathetic money grab which kinda soured me on him.
UFC loves giving Faber title shots. Not Dom's fault. You guys would be even more upset if he said no to the fight. "Duck! He's afraid of old man Faber!"

My feelings are confused.
If he beats McGregor.
Will I loose my old most favourite day...

Also concerned because I want Aldo over McGregor.
This changes the game plan for me big time..

Dom would zap mc cock nuts into oblivion..

Oh what a super fight it would be.
Dana if you read this..
Super fight this please.
You will easily promote a new division!!

Last edited:
Dom just won after a long layoff, did either Conor or Nate have a layoff before that fight? were the fights comparable?

since the answer to both of those questions are "no", can you stop bringing it up like its relevant to the topic?
oh, you deviated from the point again

ok, I will not bring it up then

Huge fan of Cruz. One of the all time greatest

Sounds like he's more pissed that they didn't do enough to hype that weight class while he was on the sidelines.

Everyone calling him out is just an indication that he's the man in that weight class.

oh, you deviated from the point again

ok, I will not bring it up then
I deviated from the point? Im not the one thats trying to make this discussion about Conor and Nate..... that would be you

War Cruz!!!!. He will be champ until he decides to retire or give the belt up and go to another division.

Hes 160 lbs....move to featherweight already you twat

the guy he beat after a year layoff, his 2nd fight in almost 4 years. yeah that guy cant hang with Cruz. He had the best chance to beat him, and he failed
Agreed. Tj had his best chance in that fight. Cruz got his footing and feel for it all back now. Don't see anyone stopping him at bw outside of a lucky-eyes-closed-guess-he's-gonna-be-here-Haymaker

Is Cruz comeback the best in sports history or am I just ignorant?

Back