Social Dogs of Peace Maul, Kill Intruder, Lives Are Spared

Not a fan of the breed but they did good here. Pieces of shit who break into homes dont deserve remorse or pity. Home invasions are terrifying and i dont wish them on any innocent soul.

there is no difference as dogs are an extension and tool for fulfilling a mans responsibility to keep family safe.
Nonsense.
Dogs are capable of at least rudimentory decision making and can act independently from their owner. Therefor they are not just a mere tool.

licensing seems like a tall, hard to enforce, bureaucratic order, and for me, nothing needs to be done - this is just moral panic

But if we do have to draw up some legislation, I think making owners take out insurance would be the most sensible option but again, you're placing financial burden on millions because a few times a year someone gets mauled by them?

Pitbulls are misunderstood probably because, like the gun issue, the people pushing for legislation don't own them and don't interact with people that do own them. People are demanding solutions to issues they never face and never know about.

And make no mistake, I'm not your average pitbull apologist - I do consider them a dangerous dog breed due to their power and unwillingness to stop fighting when in action ("gameness") but they aren't unpredictable dogs that decide to snap for no reason.
Forcing insurance is more for the thousands of times a year vet bills are required because they maul other animals regularly. Human maulings are rarer, but still frequent

Nonsense.
Dogs are capable of at least rudimentory decision making and can act independently from their owner. Therefor they are not just a mere tool.
You are not very smart are you? The dogs did the right thing here. The point is that you are a pussy who would likely allow his wife and daughter to be killed and raped because you have no sense of being a man and the responsibilities that holds. Dogs are an extension of that responsibility and they did their job well.

My Rottweiler laughs at you.

20210326-124046.jpg

20210509-214501.jpg
I love Rotts, but when you are playing rough with them, no matter what they will accidentally take blood once every year. Beasts. Hard to get mad at them though

You are not very smart are you? The dogs did the right thing here. The point is that you are a pussy who would likely allow his wife and daughter to be killed and raped because you have no sense of being a man and the responsibilities that holds. Dogs are an extension of that responsibility and they did their job well.
What is it with you and these rape and kill fantasies?
The video does not mention any persons being in the house when the intruder broke in.
These dogs did not defend family. They defended territory.

Great work by the dogs! Maybe they can make a statute for this pos and put it next to that other pos George Floyd?

The video does not mention any persons being in the house when the intruder broke in.

The territory where a family lives, sleeps, and could have been there. Good dogs. Piece of shit scumbags have been dealt with in good manner.

The territory where a family lives, sleeps, and could have been there. Good dogs. Piece of shit scumbags have been dealt with in good manner.
"family {...} could have been there"?
Pretty sure the dogs would know whether or not their family is in the house.

(btw: according to the vid it was only 1 intruder)

"family {...} could have been there"?
Pretty sure the dogs would know whether or not their family is in the house.

(btw: according to the vid it was only 1 intruder)

The dogs arent going to give a shit if the family is there or not (and they shouldnt), they react in the manner they should; piece of shit dealt with.

The pit bull panic, while not completely without merit, is a bit much at times. Some people are so hysterical about pit bulls, they've started to believe that they're as wild and dangerous as grizzly bears.
They're worse then grizzly bears.

Sure, that time but thats not the point. The point is that when you break into a locked home where precious loved ones reside you are and should be risking your own life. If you get shot bludgeoned or eaten by dogs its your own fault.

But the main point is that pussies like you cowards and weaklings...... if you get your way will take away people's right to defend all of this. Because you are pussies and don't understand the realities of life.

People like you are victims.

Last edited:
Sure, that time but thats not the point. The point is that when you break into a locked home where precious loved ones reside you are and should be risking your own life. If you get shot bludgeoned or eaten by dogs its your own fault.
The question in TS's first post is whether or not you would trust these dogs - not whether or not the burglar deserved his fate.
And imo there should be serious concerns about trusting dogs that killed a non-violent intruder.
Dogs should not be comfortable with killing humans, not even strange humans. There should be a HIGH treshold before a dog even entertains the thought of attacking with intent to kill against a person.
Simply entering a dog's territory uninvited without any direct threat to its owner or family should not be enough to clear that treshold.

But the main point is that pussies like you cowards and weaklings...... if you get your way will take away people's right to defend all of this. Because you are pussies and don't understand the realities of life.

People like you are victims.
Well, that seems to be your main point: Indulging in violent fantasies and calling people pussies :rolleyes:

It always shocks me how willing and okay Americans are with ending someone just for trying to steal their tv. Both legally and socially.

You just can't help it, huh?
you are a pussy.

but for the record i dont think these dogs should be allowed to continue breeding (pits in general). not because they killed a burglar/murderer but because people should not have dogs out in public that they cannot control or stop from harming others. a dog should kill an intruder. that is the perfect use of a dog imo but nobody should have a dog out in public that they cannot control easily and pits are a problem in that regard.
That does not work.
Home and public are not some completely separate spheres. Occasionally they will overlap.
Unless you're a paranoid recluse living in a really bad neighborhood, chances are higher that such a dog will one day seriously harm an innocent than it hitting a "deserving" target.

Sure I would keep those dogs around things I needed protected on my property. However , I would never have those dogs around my children. To unpredictable and can cause more damage and death than other dogs.

It always shocks me how willing and okay Americans are with ending someone just for trying to steal their tv. Both legally and socially.
Indeed.

And I'm not even saying force, possibly even lethal force, can never be used in defense of property. There may be situations where it's justified.
But the ease (and glee) with which it's accepted is quite appalling.

Back