Does Ronda Even Lift Bro?

I'd say freeclimbers have the most gnarly core strength from all I've seen. No disrespect to breakdancers, weightlifters, grapplers, etc...

Mariusz.jpg

if you think some scrawny climber has a stronger core than the worlds STRONGEST man just lol

Is Sara Mcmann the only opponent Ronda didn't get a TD against? I know she got the Herb Dean early stoppage special, but Ronda never took her down.

Well technically Ronda took her down with the liver shot.

I know you don't motherfucker, that's why you don't know what you're talking about lol
A deadlift is all about hip, lower back and "Core" mobility. Heavy lifting is about as core-intensive as you can get. I know what PEB meant, and Judo does require crazy core strength, but guys pushing and pulling crazy amounts of weight are using their core more than any other part of their body, sans bench-press, which still requires a serious amount of core stability.
Watch Ur mouth sir!!

Umm Yeah, I did not read your post because I was thinking "Damn I want to use those thighs as ear muffs."

Geez what did Miesha do to you that was so bad you want her to take another beating by Ronda?

Honestly....

At this point....Rousey has almost cleaned out that Division.... Holly/Cyborg (if she ever comes to UFC)/ Gina (if she ever signed that contract)/Maybe Bethe Correia....
are the only other fights that I would enjoy to see her compete in....

I'd rather see her fight do yet another rematch with Tate (who has been the most competitive), then to watch Rousey fight McMann again.. A 3rd Tate, would be a great t way to cap off her career... Tate/Rousey III would generate more Buzz.. Even though Tate has lost twice..It would still bring in alot of publicity/ be more entertaining then some other top 10 challenger (other than those that I mentioned above)..

Miesha-Cupcake-Tates-Modeling-Pictures-16.jpg

c64ec7380b18e3840914a08ca9e92dbb.jpg

What can I say... I love cupcake.... Her and Rousey together are gold... Everyone who faces Rousey takes a beating...At least Tate, seems to be somewhat of an adequate challenger (in that she can escape that arm bar and has done a decent job of trading shots with Rousey at times)...

+ Its a great rivalry (even though Tate hasn't won)...and imagine if Tate found a way to beat Rousey? Man that what eat at Ronda.... + Penn got 3 shots at Edgar...So why not do it? Big ppv Ratings + Entertaining press junket >> Ronda knocking out some unknown fighter in a minute.

+ Look how adorable she is as Renegadewonder1 alluded too....How can you deny her....a shot at facing her rival/ getting some redemption.

rousey2.gif

c64ec7380b18e3840914a08ca9e92dbb.jpg

What can I say... I love cupcake.... Her and Rousey together are gold... Everyone who faces Rousey takes a beating...At least Tate, seems to be somewhat of an adequate challenger (in that she can escape that arm bar and has done a decent job of trading shots with Rousey at times)...

+ Its a great rivalry (even though Tate hasn't won)...and imagine if Tate found a way to beat Rousey? Man that what eat at Ronda.... + Penn got 3 shots at Edgar...So why not do it? Big ppv Ratings + Entertaining press junket >> Ronda knocking out some unknown fighter in a minute.

+ Look how adorable she is as Renegadewonder1 alluded too....How can you deny her....a shot at facing her rival/ getting some redemption.

rousey2.gif

I wouldn't say everyone who's faced Ronda took a beating. Most were just defeated.

Don't get me wrong I firmly believe Ronda would have beaten up any of her challengers had the fight lasted longer. It's just that most of her fights are over so quick and they're very quick to tap after Ronda showed she's heartless in the cage.

IDK about another Ronda-Miesha fight in the somewhat near future. I know Miesha is up there (ranked 2nd I think) and there are some fans who would want to see the third fight but after Ronda won both fights in such a dominant fashion will there be enough interest in the matchup for it to occur this year?

Maybe if the last fight had been close there'd be a high demand but at this time I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Also I know it was extremely classless, unprofessional, and not something I would ever personally do but Ronda flipping Miesha off makes me laugh every time. I think that's something only Ronda (and maybe Jon) can do though.

Off topic but I seriously want to know how far Ronda has to go before she's fined for violating the code of conduct.

Also I know it was extremely classless, unprofessional, and not something I would ever personally do but Ronda flipping Miesha off makes me laugh every time. I think that's something only Ronda (and maybe Jon) can do though.

Off topic but I seriously want to know how far Ronda has to go before she's fined for violating the code of conduct.

First: Conor just did it vs Siver.

Second: Ronda has done nothing even close to getting her fined for violating some code of conduct. You could argue that the Jones-DC thing was stepping over the line - but Ronda has done nothing that comes even close.

Source?
I'm going to pull out a "Do you even lift" really quick on your skinny ass brah

you look like complete shit and should stop speaking like you're an authority on everything

you're right in this rare instance, though

First: Conor just did it vs Siver.

Second: Ronda has done nothing even close to getting her fined for violating some code of conduct. You could argue that the Jones-DC thing was stepping over the line - but Ronda has done nothing that comes even close.

I was referencing some of the things Ronda has said while trash talking other fighters such as calling Cyborg an 'It' or saying Miesha uses a strap-on on Bryan. Other fighters have been reprimanded for comments that were arguably not as bad as some of her comments.

Personally, I don't disagree with her not being reprimanded. I'm just wondering, given her status, where the line is for Ronda. Since she's at the top and the Queen of the UFC her line is different from some Joe Blow fighter on the pre-lim card.

Maybe not get her fined but where would she be reprimanded and perhaps told to apologize.

Also yes Conor might be another exception. I didnt think of him.

I was referencing some of the things Ronda has said while trash talking other fighters such as calling Cyborg an 'It' or saying Miesha uses a strap-on on Bryan.

Calling Cyborg an "it" was surely not a nice thing to do. It's pretty much on par with calling someone ugly, though.

Mitrione getting reprimanded for his comments regarding Fallon Fox, if that's what you're getting at, was a whole different thing. That was political, in lack of a better term.

What that's BS there is a video of her doing olympic lifts.
Maybe she changed her training but there is a video of her doing weights

Back