Does Ronda Even Lift Bro?

McMann disagrees
20110801060854_827Q2685.jpg

False. That's Brian Bowles

Also not true. The other guy was wrong to imply it doesn't use it, but "more than pretty much any exercise" is madness.

yeah I friggin hate all those strongmen and powerlifters in my judo class :rolleyes:

Stop harai goshi

whole picture is photoshop, what to say? photoshop

What that's BS there is a video of her doing olympic lifts.
Maybe she changed her training but there is a video of her doing weights

Perhaps what she meant was that she doesn't do heavy lifting. Those Olympic lifts looked rather lightweight. She also uses elastic resistance when simulating judo throw type movements, but these don't seem to involve heavy resistance.

OT - RRR does look like she has some awesome core strength. Some of her headlock takedowns are in fact brute strength.
Point me to a video of her forcing a "headlock takedown" with brute strength. Every one I've seen has been beautiful technique.

She did seem bigger than McMann , just not stronger than her.

Sara herself has said she walks around in the 140s no, so I think Miles might be thinking jacked=size. Sara's limbs do seem bigger sometimes but Ronda has a larger torso.

Sara herself has said she walks around in the 140s no, so I think Miles might be thinking jacked=size. Sara's limbs do seem bigger sometimes but Ronda has a larger torso.

Well, if this is true, then fact that there's no 125 division sucks for her.

Easing on pumping the traps alone would get here there pretty quick. :icon_evil

That's all fine and dandy to say when you cut more weight than anybody else in your division.

Lol call it ONLY technique all you want . She's bigger and stronger than all opponents she's fought.

Very true. bigger, stronger (possibly Liz) and great technique all wrapped into one angry, angry lady. At the weigh-ins she looks similar size to her opponent but come fight time she isn't. She does that Rumble weight cut. But she always makes it.

proof that Howdy Honda Housey got breast implants.

She's not on her back she's on a decline. Her tits are gonna go towards her head and her sports bra is pushing on them.

There are so many ways to make tits look really big and awesome. Not sure how old you guys are but once you start hooking up with girls you're going to be in for a bit of a disappointment when you get the bra off. Their padded/push-up bras and clothing can really trick a fella haha.

Lifting weights uses more core strength than pretty much any exercise

What? No it doesn't! Human resistance gives you the best core strength to move another human.

Functional strength wins. Swing dem kettle bells.

Back