Does Ronda Even Lift Bro?

Not true sir. She's shorter, but is much bigger when not cutting. She leaned up for her fight with Ronda, but the woman is a brickhouse. And the statement was "bigger and stronger". You can debate me on bigger all day, but stronger? No sir.

Also not true. The other guy was wrong to imply it doesn't use it, but "more than pretty much any exercise" is madness.

Overhead squats are pretty gnarly.

Still cant compare to someone ripping grips on you constantly.

It's easy to find vids of her S&C workouts. She may not be using "weights" but that doesn't mean she isn't using resistance training. You can see her using battle ropes, medicine balls, rubber bands and some kind of weighted pole in this video:

http://youtu.be/-Fki8Da28GU

brute force fighting sure wasnt over when gegard manhandled her ass

http://instagram.com/p/x-PLRlhEZd/

In this particular instagram post R3 claims "brute force fighting" is out-dated.

What say you Sherdog?

Ronda_Rousey_html.jpg

in the mirror you can kind of see her butt.

hurr, hurr hurr.

who walked in while she was taking a picture? shouldnt they have redone the picture while she is looking at the camera?

She barely won against Lauren Murphy, let's see how she does against Tate eh.

Honestly....

At this point....Rousey has almost cleaned out that Division.... Holly/Cyborg (if she ever comes to UFC)/ Gina (if she ever signed that contract)/Maybe Bethe Correia....
are the only other fights that I would enjoy to see her compete in....

I'd rather see her fight do yet another rematch with Tate (who has been the most competitive), then to watch Rousey fight McMann again.. A 3rd Tate, would be a great t way to cap off her career... Tate/Rousey III would generate more Buzz.. Even though Tate has lost twice..It would still bring in alot of publicity/ be more entertaining then some other top 10 challenger (other than those that I mentioned above)..

Miesha-Cupcake-Tates-Modeling-Pictures-16.jpg

I think it makes a difference if you factor in having to make weight. If you are already large for your division, then you definitely don't want to put on muscle that doesn't serve an important fighting function. You then want your muscles to be just what you need to perform well. And you might be able to do that by just working on optimizing technique performance. If you are small for your division, on the other hand, generally bulking up with muscle might not be as bad.

whiterousey_original_original_crop_exact.png

Ronda probably has bigger arms than most Sherdoggers. She probably benches teh 275

Yes, Rousey follows a strength and conditioning program to help supplement her in the Octagon. All fighters do to some degree. Don't you people watch countdown were they almost always talk to the strength and conditioning coach of the fighter?

Overhead squats are pretty gnarly.

Still cant compare to someone ripping grips on you constantly.

I'd say freeclimbers have the most gnarly core strength from all I've seen. No disrespect to breakdancers, weightlifters, grapplers, etc...

Honestly....

At this point....Rousey has almost cleaned out that Division.... Holly/Cyborg (if she ever comes to UFC)/ Gina (if she ever signed that contract)/Maybe Bethe Correia....

I'd rather see her fight do yet another rematch with Tate (who has been the most competitive), then to watch Rousey fight McMann again.. A 3rd Tate, would be a great t way to cap off her career... Tate/Rousey III would generate more Buzz.. Even though Tate has lost twice..It would still bring in alot of publicity/ be more entertaining then some other top 10 challenger (other than those that I mentioned above)..

Umm Yeah, I did not read your post because I was thinking "Damn I want to use those thighs as ear muffs."

McMann disagrees
20110801060854_827Q2685.jpg

Please, she got McMannhandled when they fought. Rousey doesn't need to lift; she's been flippin' mofo's all her life, judo will make you strong as an ox.

Honestly....

Geez what did Miesha do to you that was so bad you want her to take another beating by Ronda?

Back