Does khabib even lift ?

MMA fans are like BJJ fans (most):

They know shit About training methods and science

DC said he benches 240 during a periscope interview, which I think that might be his one rep max. He's also stated he can't do pull ups which is actually shocking to me since that's a much more useful exercise than benching.

bench press is super useful for grapplers.

stick to WWE.

Lol what? Why?

khabib just struggled with two. Sure it could’ve been after a workout but bench press means literally nothing when it comes to anything other than bench pressing

the biggest, strongest pressers in your gym would be ragdolled by khabib so why do you have some stupid, minimum standard? It’s a useless movement

That would be me and yes he would rag doll me

I'm trolling man

S
Why he needs the do the rematch with Conor when the fight wasn't even close? It's just like Conor will make the difference by improving his grappling. Khabib's an elite wrestler in MMA. The wrestling strategy really works well for him. Not underestimating Conor's take down defense though.
Shut up

I doubt he needs fake plates for 200lb

Every man his size should be able to press that for at least 10reps imo
And yet the best LW in the world, the guy who ragdolls everyone, can not. So, what does that tell you?

And yet the best LW in the world, the guy who ragdolls everyone, can not. So, what does that tell you?

That stength with weights means little

I was trolling

On my sons life I play with 200-300lb on bench, but khabib would break me in half in one second

You shouldn't be

I was just fishing

If you can do pull ups, press ups and run? Then fuck bench
I’m at a place where I do maintenance with weights, but that’s pretty much my off day. Then my hardest workouts are all calisthenics or martial arts related.

Also I have a longer build, long arms, so I just wasn’t made for a bench press

DC said he benches 240 during a periscope interview, which I think that might be his one rep max. He's also stated he can't do pull ups which is actually shocking to me since that's a much more useful exercise than benching.
Fedor was a pullup God.

I’m at a place where I do maintenance with weights, but that’s pretty much my off day. Then my hardest workouts are all calisthenics or martial arts related.

Also I have a longer build, long arms, so I just wasn’t made for a bench press

I am competitve powerlifter, but I sacrificed fitness and my physique to a degree to get strong

I have a goal of 800kg total and if I don't get that by the end of the next year I am out

Eating 6000 kcal a day and dabbling with juice is not fun

Your health is everything

I was fit and sort of strong

I am now strong, but not as fit

I was certainly happier when I was doing more cardio/sports

I am competitve powerlifter, but I sacrificed fitness and my physique to a degree to get strong

I have a goal of 800kg total and if I don't get that by the end of the next year I am out

I used to do power lifts recreationally. Never had a strong bench (and never will) but I enjoyed it.

Two reasons I stopped: even without injury, I could feel my joints and back weakening. After a strong squat day, my knees didn’t hurt but they were definitely letting me know they didn’t like it. Could be genetics, don’t think my build is for powerlifting, but I also don’t believe humans in general are built to push past a certain point.
More importantly tho, Like you said, my fitness when I’m doing calisthenics and running and light weights. I like to be able to run some pick up games or just any general athletic movements without sucking wind. My physique is also better this way, but that’s subjective I suppose. I like being shredded lol as opposed to blown up and feeling and being heavy, even if I’m jacked

It kinda shows bud.

Looks like 195 lbs x 2.

It's not a lot but it's not his goal, whatever he does is more than working for him
Bench press strength is super specific so if he rarely does it it would make sense his max isn’t impressive. But p4p he seems like the strongest guy I’ve ever seen In the ufc. He’s a dense looking thick little Fucker

I'm extremely happy in life

Just not as happy with my fitness

Seems 6 months in prison hasn't made you any less of a cunt

THIS ^ is what I mean bud!

We used to have some good convos, ypu seemed happier and could joke around.

maybe I upset you with that cheater line, maybe I crossed a line but I thought you could take it as humor

Or maybe the juice is affecting your personality or your hormones which are likewise affecting you.

Anyways. Take it easy.

Catch you later.

THIS ^ is what I mean bud!

We used to have some good convos, ypu seemed happier and could joke around.

maybe I upset you with that cheater line, maybe I crossed a line but I thought you could take it as humor

Or maybe the juice is affecting your personality or your hormones which are likewise affecting you.

Anyways. Take it easy.

Catch you later.

I'm trolling you

How the fuck would I know if you have been to prison?

I am going to get on a course of tren, so will be banned soon lol

Back