Does khabib even lift ?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just realized that I have never seen a single video of him lifting anything other than his own weight. Not saying this is the case but really crazy shit of he actually doesn't.

Yes there's a video of him bench pressing. I think he was lifting about two plates for reps

Yes there's a video of him bench pressing. I think he was lifting about two plates for reps

Looks like 195 lbs x 2.

It's not a lot but it's not his goal, whatever he does is more than working for him

Judging by this pic, he has done some lifting since.

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone who lifts can tell that's a 45 lb bar and on each side there's 2 x 25 lb plates, 2 x 10 lbs. and 1 x 5 lbs.

Add em up and its 195.

Lol at everyone who says Khabib is such a thick, muscular LW. Like Dustin said it's his technique, not raw strength.

Can he beat Gabi Garcia in grappling when she lifts way more than him? She's stronger. She's a black belt in BJJ.

I just realized that I have never seen a single video of him lifting anything other than his own weight. Not saying this is the case but really crazy shit of he actually doesn't.

like he really needs to do that.

Can he beat Gabi Garcia in grappling when she lifts way more than him? She's stronger. She's a black belt in BJJ.

they would make a good couple.

edit:

serious question, can’t he not touch a female per Islam? So could not grapple with her?

He mostly runs.
FROM A REMATCH WITH CONOR.

Why he needs the do the rematch with Conor when the fight wasn't even close? It's just like Conor will make the difference by improving his grappling. Khabib's an elite wrestler in MMA. The wrestling strategy really works well for him. Not underestimating Conor's take down defense though.

Lifts Dee up and down every friday night.

Is it (x2) 45's, (x2) 25s and a 10 on each side?

Why he needs the do the rematch with Conor when the fight wasn't even close? It's just like Conor will make the difference by improving his grappling. Khabib's an elite wrestler in MMA. The wrestling strategy really works well for him. Not underestimating Conor's take down defense though.

You know why.

Back