Does Hollywood have an Obsession with Fat Chicks?

Hollywood has an obsession with making money, and plenty of fat people go to the movies. They put fatties in movies for the same reason they made Wonder Woman and Black Panther; Hollywood doesn't give a fuck about Sexism and Racism, but they know they can make bank by focusing on certain demographics.

Well to be fair, if someone is fat and homeless they are probably eating other homeless people...:eek:
All the more reason NOT to hate them. They're out there being self sufficient, and solving a societal problem.

you saw two because picture companies advertise their movies. that's how they get people to watch them.

i'm sorry you're so soft that it bothered you, and sorry you mind is so simple that you think two is an obsession.

Fat people are natural comedy, many comic geniuses have been fat.

I watched the life of the party yesterday because me and the wifey are on a quest of trying to disprove our theory of "women aren't funny".

This movie was watchable to an extent but absolutely garbage at the same time.

TIL that Rebel Wilson isn't a character played by Melissa McCarthy.

So they’re not allowed to make a living anymore?
2 fat chicks makes a trend?
Just don’t watch the movie problem solved. I’m sure there’s more than 1 movie being made at a time.

Fat people are natural comedy, many comic geniuses have been fat.
it's true... I used to be ripped but got injured and kept eating the same amount of food and gained like 50 pounds and got fat real quick and looked like a totally different person but surprised myself by pulling some of the hottest chicks of my life because fat IS funny IF you own it.

Stay Jolly.

This thread seems totally ass backwards to me, fat woman in comedy films are almost always playing a buffoonish character who's the object of fun.

la-et-mg-miss-indiana-mekayla-diehl-weight-20140610

The AVERAGE woman is 5'3 166 pounds?

Jesus Christ.

I see a hell of a lot more fat chicks irl than I do on TV or in movies. So gonna go with no.

Yeah they have more fat people on TV than in the past, but Americas gotten so goddamn fat and ugly....

The token thin/in shape and good looking person should be the outlier at this point, not the fatty.

Hollywood’s obsession with fat chicks is almost as bad as Sherdog’s obsession with height.

Manlet crew checking in!!!

Fat ppl in movies puts asses in seats

But they take up two seats each so sales break even

I'm not a fan of fat people or obesity in general, but i can't see why fat people shouldn't be allowed to work as actors or go to the movies and have a bit of fun.

Even if the 'fat funny chick' is becoming a stereotype of their own it's probably for the better that there is at least some variety to the way women are being portrayed in mainstream pop culture...?

Just imagine...Maybe one day it becomes acceptable for women to display more than two characteristics at the same time! (not holding my breath, though)