Does Hollywood have an Obsession with Fat Chicks?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Youtube recently forced me to watch a trailer for The Hustle while my video was loading.
Two days ago HBO forced me to watch a trailer for Life of the Party.
It might be a coincidence how I saw two trailers with two fat chicks starring in two different comedy movies.
It seems like both Rebel Wilson and Melissa Mccarthy are interchangeable fat actresses.
If Hollywood can't get one of them, they'll try for the other.

And let's be real Sherdog........... They might be great actresses, but they certainly don't write their own material for these movies.
This seems to be the current Hollywood trend:
Get fat actresses to say funny shit so that fat women can relate to them

Rebel Wilson
The Hustle
The-Hustle-Trailer-1-2019-_-Movieclips-Trailers-0-44-screenshot-770x470.png

Melissa Mccarthy
Life of the Party
Life-of-the-Party-trailer-2-screenshot-600x332.png

They should both star in a documentary that tells the truth about the medical field's conspiracy to pretend obesity is linked to health problems of any kind.

They both bring a similar brand of comedic relief in a white format that is often troped using black chicks that are much more comfortable with their sexuality and or identity than the protagonist even though they are operating from a 'handicap' being that they aren't your average white person.

Half the women in America are obese, so the Hollywood social activist hypocrites figure they can push fat acceptance and make money at the same time by getting fat women to buy movie tickets and stuff their pie holes with popcorn. The fact that they are pushing an unhealthy lifestyle that shortens people's lives doesn't seem to be causing them any sleepless nights.

I’d trade them both for queen latifah in a heartbeat

You know the fat schtick has been in tv and movie history forever.
231846chris-farley-posters-tm.jpg

loucostello-crop-tm.jpg

john-candy-jcdnps8lp7wl-tm.jpg

johnbelushi.-tm.jpg

curlyhoward-tm.jpg

220px-Oliver_Hardy_Portrait.jpg

jackie-gleason-9542440-1-402.jpg

Are you that short sighted, or just an incel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollywood has an addiction to the idea that they have to inject characters into roles they don’t belong in so they can appease the lemmings. The funny thing about appeasement in Hollywood is that it’s always done to help the profit margins and bottom line. It’s almost never done to give a voice to a marginalized group of people. They’re just over there hammer fisting puzzle pieces into place, calling it art and shit.

You know the fat schtick has been in tv and movie history forever.
231846chris-farley-posters-tm.jpg

loucostello-crop-tm.jpg

john-candy-jcdnps8lp7wl-tm.jpg

johnbelushi.-tm.jpg

curlyhoward-tm.jpg

220px-Oliver_Hardy_Portrait.jpg

jackie-gleason-9542440-1-402.jpg

Are you that short sighted, or just an incel?

He's right you know.

The women are just late to the party...(as usual)
TS forgot Rosie O and Rosanne Barr from years past....can you think of any before their time?

YouTube "forced" you?
You couldn't resist clicking on a video about fat chicks. Don't deny you're into fat chicks