Does Dana pay his ring girls more than most of his fighters?

Which means they could actually make more. Since ufc doesnt allow sponsors on gear. I'm sure models get offered more opportunities then fighters.

they use there igs jsut like any fighter can do. but are fighters gone get deals with make up or female body care prodects?

PVZ wouldn’t be famous without the exposure from fighting in the ufc

she more famous from dancing with the stars than fighting. more people say her there. hof race car driver won dwts and more peopel know him from that than winning the indy 500.

ABSOLUTELY! It makes sense if you think about it, there is a select group of people willing to do their jobs as well as being pretty enough and not being employed in other better paying ventures, meanwhile there is a huge pool of fighters available 24/7.

Dude, there are so many fine ass females out there that would be more than willing to do the ring girl thing if given the opportunity. Literally any fitness model would have no issues walking around in her underwear holding up a stupidass unnecessary 8-sided card and blowing kisses to the camera. The pool of hot women that would do this and that people would want to watch do this is far, far larger than the pool of fighters people would care to watch in the Octagon.

Commentators probably get paid more than majority of the roster as well
no they dont,thats why they hired bunch of fighters to learn how to comentate,ufc probably get them very cheap too

Not sure why you're knocking Bruce.

Cuz he sucks ass as an announcer and the UFC has had a better one on the payroll since about 2013. Bruce Buffer is a gross old man that just leeches his life force off of the youth around Las Vegas.

Michael Buffer is cool as hell, though.

And yet obviously the relationship between days worked and compensation is pretty lose. Otherwise journeyman would earn more than Conor fighting once a year.

does a journeyman sell 2 million ppvs

i know a normal working ufc worker who works on site for all events makes 6 figures. so is thatdisrespect to fighters? she works more fthan they do.

does a journeyman sell 2 million ppvs

i know a normal working ufc worker who works on site for all events makes 6 figures. so is thatdisrespect to fighters? she works more fthan they do.
I mean, depends on the fighter. Most of them, yes. It's just dumb to cite "they work more days" to explain why ring girls are paid better than fighters. That's clearly not why they are paid more lol

I mean, depends on the fighter. Most of them, yes. It's just dumb to cite "they work more days" to explain why ring girls are paid better than fighters. That's clearly not why they are paid more lol

ring girls also do autograph signing and stuff promoting the ufc. ure arianny and brittney turned the ufc career into a lot of side stuff like playboy and other modeling stuff.

Paul brothers being more ethical then the UFC really puts things in perspective.

ring girls also do autograph signing and stuff promoting the ufc. ure arianny and brittney turned the ufc career into a lot of side stuff like playboy and other modeling stuff.
Yeah. Which is why the argument that they are paid more cuz of hours worked is silly. Not to mention fighters aren't paid to fight, they're more paid to train and show up to fight

Cuz he sucks ass as an announcer and the UFC has had a better one on the payroll since about 2013. Bruce Buffer is a gross old man that just leeches his life force off of the youth around Las Vegas.

Michael Buffer is cool as hell, though.
what better announcer is there in the UFC other than Buffer you're tripping.. and ask the UFC fighters who they would rather have announce their names... it will be Buffer every time.

what better announcer is there in the UFC other than Buffer you're tripping.. and ask the UFC fighters who they would rather have announce their names... it will be Buffer every time.
There's a good amount who at this point prefer Joe Martinez. I don't really care either way.

Probably not, but they work a lot of events and get exposure to the point girls get "famous" by doing that.

There's a good amount who at this point prefer Joe Martinez. I don't really care either way.
Joe Martinez is good and he will be the next guy for years, but for the time being the Buffer brothers are getting the biggest events, DAZN/Matchroom Boxing only have him doing the main event, same for the public weigh-ins, Buffer at least does the whole card and he is a part of the UFC.

Back