Does Dana pay his ring girls more than most of his fighters?

ABSOLUTELY! It makes sense if you think about it, there is a select group of people willing to do their jobs as well as being pretty enough and not being employed in other better paying ventures, meanwhile there is a huge pool of fighters available 24/7.

Plus they turn up more than twice in 6 months. I imagine it varies significantly with the ring girls on pay too as some of the early one have a pretty profile and are popular.

Why does it matter if it’s a real job? They’re making millions.

I don’t care how much money the likes of Buffer or Ring girls make, their job is a joke. Chaturbate “models” also make tons of money, so what?

Brittney? Is that you?
Yep
3047dac5c81a543f89363881ac849997.png

I don’t care how much money the likes of Buffer or Ring girls make, their job is a joke. Chaturbate “models” also make tons of money, so what?
That's not quite the same though, is it? Unless you're talking about models that don't remove their clothes for money. There is nothing wrong with having a strong opinion. You think their jobs are a joke and that's fine.

If they had real tits I wouldn’t be against it.

The saddest part about this Jake Paul vs. the UFC nonsense is that Paul's criticism of fighter pay is 100% accurate.

It’s essentially confirmed that they’re his personal harem

I mean if we use the Reebok/Venum pay tier for # of fights, Arianny and Brittney are in Travis Fulton territory.

Weird, if Buffer's job is so easy and anybody could do it, you'd think you have hundreds and thousands of people trying to do it, since it's so easy and you make millions doing it.

The only time I get behind Jake Paul is when he's calling out Dana

Weird, if Buffer's job is so easy and anybody could do it, you'd think you have hundreds and thousands of people trying to do it, since it's so easy and you make millions doing it.
I mean, it's not like the UFC holds ring announcer tryouts each year. Odd analogy

I mean they probably do 50 events a year vs 3 for some of the fighters so i'd assume:

Yes, much more than alot of fighters, and No, much less per event than almost every fighter on the roster.

ufc ring girls all look the same with big bolt on fake tits.

someone is fucking all these chicks and they have bad taste in woman.

Back