Does Dana pay his ring girls more than most of his fighters?

You know what gets me? The way you people talk about “Dana” as if he is the be all and end all of the UFC. Are you people retarded? You think he controls everything in the company? Bunch of half wits.

Ring girls have to be the most pointless aspect of any fight show

its hard work carrying a paper sign for whole night for only 50k

and yet his net worth is 100,000 times what your's is, lol it's not a real job, what the heck are you even talking about, you've lost all credibility. You act like you would jump on the Mic in a crowd of 40,000+ people and get them all riled up... Of course it's a job.. It literally became trademark to the UFC the way that his brother did for boxing... look. I don't know if you are some kind of casual or just a hater, whatever you are you can think whatever you want, but you're obviously wrong... Young up and coming fighters, grow up dreaming about Buffer calling out their name in an arena with the crowd chearing, it's legendary iconic work, whatever garbage dump cleaning job that you do is important in its own way as well.. Lenne Hardt is cool in overseas MMA bouts specifically in Japan... sure.. but I prefer a Masculine Voice for the announcer... Lenne does her own cool take but a lot of it is over the top and just weird... too anime style for real life gladiator combat, but Like whatever you want, there is a reason that she don't do UFC she does the other promotions...

I stopped reading after you said that his net worth is 100000000 times what is mine lol
First of all you have no idea how much money I make, and secondly who the heck even cares what is his net worth?
YouTubers also have plenty of money, so what? You also think that YouTuber is a real job? Grow up kid, I don’t want to waste more time on you.

Holy heck Jack Paul is such a chad. That hat thing is funny as heck

Depends whether or not the ring girls are working 'overtime' that week

I stopped reading after you said that his net worth is 100000000 times what is mine lol
First of all you have no idea how much money I make, and secondly who the heck even cares what is his net worth?
YouTubers also have plenty of money, so what? You also think that YouTuber is a real job? Grow up kid, I don’t want to waste more time on you.

Yet you do continue to waste more time don't you? You're the one bad mouthing an announcer that literally is a pioneer for the company and bringing MMA to the mainstream that it is today. I just didn't understand the hate, but for you to say it wasn't a job is laughable, you don't have to say what how much money you make, I already know it ain't shit if your mocking a Millionaire like Buffer obviously you work some shit job, which is whatever, but for you to act like what he does isn't real work is basically just childish... Youtubers that make income are self employed and yes it is a job, a lot of work goes into film editing, filming, networking, coming up with catchy titles to earn clicks, creating a channel, finding a niche. Not everyone can do it. Most that try ending up failing, again you seem to be criticizing people that have found success in whatever their working niche might be, which means you either don't understand how money works, or can't appreciate anything that isn't working your ass off like a slave. You are free to hate all types of success that's up to you, but how does it really matter how people make a living? You either make money or you don't, any creative type of way that helps be successful I find impressive and interesting. Doesn't mean it has to be your cup of tea, but why knock someone else who has found a better way to earn money and be successful.

Basically you are just a hater...

Last edited:
Yet you do continue to waste more time don't you? You're the one bad mouthing an announcer that literally is a pioneer for the company and bringing MMA to the mainstream that it is today. I just didn't understand the hate, but for you to say it wasn't a job is laughable, you don't have to say what how much money you make, I already know it ain't shit if your mocking a Millionaire like Buffer obviously you work some shit job, which is whatever, but for you to act like what he does isn't real work is basically just childish... Youtubers that make income are self employed and yes it is a job, a lot of work goes into film editing, filming, networking, coming up with catchy titles to earn clicks, creating a channel, finding a niche. Not everyone can do it. Most that try ending up failing, again you seem to be criticizing people that have found success in whatever their working niche might be, which means you either don't understand how money works, or can't appreciate anything that isn't working your ass off like a slave. You are free to hate all types of success that's up to you, but how does it really matter how people make a living? You either make money or you don't, any creative type of way that helps be successful I find impressive and interesting. Doesn't mean it has to be your cup of tea, by why knock someone else who has found a better way to earn money and be successful.

I did not even read. You should not have wasted your time. I already told you that my discussion with you is over.

Yet you do continue to waste more time don't you? You're the one bad mouthing an announcer that literally is a pioneer for the company and bringing MMA to the mainstream that it is today. I just didn't understand the hate, but for you to say it wasn't a job is laughable, you don't have to say what how much money you make, I already know it ain't shit if your mocking a Millionaire like Buffer obviously you work some shit job, which is whatever, but for you to act like what he does isn't real work is basically just childish... Youtubers that make income are self employed and yes it is a job, a lot of work goes into film editing, filming, networking, coming up with catchy titles to earn clicks, creating a channel, finding a niche. Not everyone can do it. Most that try ending up failing, again you seem to be criticizing people that have found success in whatever their working niche might be, which means you either don't understand how money works, or can't appreciate anything that isn't working your ass off like a slave. You are free to hate all types of success that's up to you, but how does it really matter how people make a living? You either make money or you don't, any creative type of way that helps be successful I find impressive and interesting. Doesn't mean it has to be your cup of tea, by why knock someone else who has found a better way to earn money and be successful.

Nice novel dude <Huh2>

UFC doesn't pay them well.

One of them shared numbers.

They get paid a lot due to outside opportunities like modeling for covers, appearances, etc.
ect.

CQuXv9R.jpg

The work for a ring girl is evidently more than just being pretty and holding up a sign. I wonder how many in the company that has that privilege access so to say? Maybe the fighters sometimes also as some kind of treat gets to sample some of the talent? Their workload can be huge if you think about it.

Why does it matter if it’s a real job? They’re making millions.

Commentators probably get paid more than majority of the roster as well
I think Joe Rogan gets paid 500k for each event he commentates which is ridiculous. Also considering plenty of fans of the sport hate him.

Back