Does Conor live rent free in hater's heads?

The haters are 100% more obsessed with him than his stans ever were. They are so triggered by this guy. The front page last night was filled with threads about how Gaethje would beat Conor - a guy who is retired from fighting lmao

You fucks quit talking about him and you’ll never hear another word. Since that’s not happening I’ll keep telling the truth about that clown.

The haters are 100% more obsessed with him than his stans ever were. They are so triggered by this guy. The front page last night was filled with threads about how Gaethje would beat Conor - a guy who is retired from fighting lmao

Your wisdom blows.

I think being cucked by welfare lives in Conors head that's why he's so obsessed with money

Does Khabib live rent free in Conor's head?

That low budget bitch can afford my brain space. No vacancy for welfare recipients.

This justifies wasting ur time/life sitting around obsessing over someone you dislike/hate?

Yeah, quite sad I’m sorry

I don't really know what goes through a Conor hater's head, but I doubt they're sitting around, wasting their life obsessing over hating him. Takes hardly any time at all to post one of those gifs.

If they did though, that would be weird, but then, the reverse is weird to me as well. I could never be one of those fans who follows Conor on everything and has to make a new thread every time he does/says anything. I couldn't imagine getting that into a person I don't know personally.

Yes.

When he is gone for good they will find some other popular fighter to obsessively hate.

And cowboys like you will find some other douche fighter's dick to obsessively ride.

I wonder which is worse.

And cowboys like you will find some other douche fighter's dick to obsessively ride.

I wonder which is worse.

I like Conor but I dont visit his social media and start threads about him constantly. Very few in total over years.I talk about a lot of other fighters and topics.

So...

Mark Wahlberg living rent free in Conor's head.

do u really sit around n waste your timme and energy thinking about this kind of shit ? get a life bud

Yes. The obsession people have on here with McGregor is bordering on creepy. The haters post far more about him than the fans and try to make everythin about Conor.

I think Sherdog has Conor Derrangement Syndrome (CDS)

It's nuts right?

Their obsession is extraordinary.

Yes. The obsession people have on here with McGregor is bordering on creepy. The haters post far more about him than the fans and try to make everythin about Conor.

I think Sherdog has Conor Derrangement Syndrome (CDS)

Very true. They hate that he is the biggest star in MMA, but perpetuate it.

do u really sit around n waste your timme and energy thinking about this kind of shit ? get a life bud

This thread took 20 seconds m8.

I'm not that time poor that I don't have 20 seconds.

Dude this is all he talks about.

Dude visits a forum and does nothing but talk about conor and his haters.

Imagine loving another human being you've never met so much.

Like fuck get a fucking life dude lol

It’s the idiotic rhetoric of Conor’s fans that has lead to much of the hate Conor receives here. They make this site worse each and everyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back