Does Conor live rent free in hater's heads?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Fact is, it's worse than that. You keep his name poppin in tha algorithmz, you keep him relevant. He literally makes money off that.

He's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Conor actually get's cash for living in your heads rent free.

IMG_1033.JPGe's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

This rent free thing... a good way to deflect criticism when you're being a jackass?

Some hate him but would be completely empty inside without him.

F4914A81-831D-4A40-8AA2-8B749E589D4C.jpeg

Lmao there’s a bunch of fkn weirdos on here that keep a ton of Conor pictures and gifs of him getting hit/losing saved to their desktop, sitting around all day refreshing on the sherdog main page for a conor thread to pop up so they can be the first one in and post their pic/gif

So sad honestly

yeah big time.

i feel bad for them tbh, you know their quality of life isn't very good when they're obsessed with someone they hate.

Do cono r haters live rent free in your head? I think so

yeah big time.

i feel bad for them tbh, you know their quality of life isn't very good when they're obsessed with someone they hate.

This.

Bitter souls and I say that not as a joke.

It's sad some people hate those who succeed against great odds.

No. They actually pay him to live there with their tears and access to their moms, "girlfriends" (i.e. beards), and sisters.

Unfortunately he's being spoken off a lot in regard to an alleged rape....can't see how he's making money off of that

Well if things play out as bad as it seems for Conor the haters will get to see Conor crash and burn to a degree that noone could have imagined.

I honestly worry about a few of them...

Lmao there’s a bunch of fkn weirdos on here that keep a ton of Conor pictures and gifs of him getting hit/losing saved to their desktop, sitting around all day refreshing on the sherdog main page for a conor thread to pop up so they can be the first one in and post their pic/gif

So sad honestly

To be fair though, half the time people posts those gifs is in response to Conor talking nonsense on twitter, like just recently when he was trying to smack talk Khabib about their fight.

I don't mind Conor at all. He just says and does some really stupid shit sometimes. I wish he hadn't retired and I wish we'd gotten to see him fight more at LW.

Well, he has gave his detractors a lot of ammunition..
Smashing phones, rape allegations, dominated by Khabib among other things.

Well, he has gave his detractors a lot of ammunition..
Smashing phones, rape allegations, dominated by Khabib among other things.
Apparently that's not relevant though and it's just people being jealous of his money

Back