Does Conor live rent free in hater's heads?

Let me guess - your mother Croatian, your father Serbian?

Go head to the war room or the Mayberry you muppet, tell your stories there because TBH IDGAF.
Close enough. So, where you from pussy? Cat ate your tongue? Playboy where are you from tough guy?

Close enough. So, where you from pussy? Cat ate your tongue? Playboy where are you from tough guy?

Haha now you want to be friends?

I'm traveling the word having a blast. So fuck off to the war room with your lies, I got no time for you muppet.

I'm traveling the word having a blast. So fuck off to the war room with your lies, I got no time for you muppet.
Why lies? What did i lie about, where i'm from? I didn't lie that. I'm just fuckin with you with my aggressive stance ina debate, but i am from a former Yugoslvia country for real.

He'll be living rent free in a prison cell. While Dee and all the other girls he fucked over take all his shit.

Fact is, it's worse than that. You keep his name poppin in tha algorithmz, you keep him relevant. He literally makes money off that.

He's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Conor actually get's cash for living in your heads rent free.

View attachment 556359e's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

I mean that became a guareentee once he became a superstar. Once someone becomes a superstar it's really not possible to avoid "keeping his name poppin in tha algorithmz" whether you're saying something good or bad. I don't care if Conor gets rich off of people talking bad about him, more important that people understand his larger than life star power doesn't cross over to his actual status in the sport.

Most haters except Jones haters don't actually wish badly on the people they are "hating on"(I know Jones haters are different cause they keep saying they are different by wishing all sorts of harm on him). Saying someone isn't the best at something isn't "hating" and you're assuming people would be upset they are helping line the pockets of someone they critique. This ain't politics you can talk shit about someone without wanting to destroy their livelihood. Conor isn't a terrible person or anything(legal issues pending), just think he's had a negative impact on this sport and many think or thought he was some sort of Muhammad Ali type figure when he just isn't. Happy Conor is retiring it is in the best interests of all parties at this point and wish Conor the best of luck succeeding in other aspects of life.

Am happy he will not be getting title shots and fights he doesn't deserve off of his name. If keeping his name relevant keeps him from messing up the UFC further in search of a big paycheck awesome.

Why lies? What did i lie about, where i'm from? I didn't lie that. I'm just fuckin with you with my aggressive stance ina debate, but i am from a former Yugoslvia country for real.

No prob. In life I have experienced levels of extreme violence such as you have described, in real life I might talk to you about that, but unlikely over the Internet - certainty not here.

My phone is on 1% so I'm putting it to charge. See you later maybe.

Are you taking your mom's basement while travelling lol

Only kiddin bro!

Yes obviously. You talk about anyone from BW-WW and they have to talk about how they would destroy Conor. 90% of the talk on this board about Conor is from his haters, and then they say "FUCK STOP TALKING ABOUT CONOR DERP"

Nope it’s just amusing how rustled his ball lickers get.

Living free in your mothers basement and jacking off to Conors weighin videos

<36>

Nope i didnt i thought about you're stupid thread not about that thing.

But guess you're a decent troll whole lotta people biting, so decent job.

Yeaaaah ya did. Just admit it bro it's funny.

Dana lives rent free in conors head. The guy can't stop begging for shares in the UFC... Ever heard about investing into it?

Fact is, it's worse than that. You keep his name poppin in tha algorithmz, you keep him relevant. He literally makes money off that.

He's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Conor actually get's cash for living in your heads rent free.

View attachment 556359e's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

But is he living rent free in his nuthugers wet dreams also?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back