Does Conor live rent free in hater's heads?

I already PWND that thread on it's first page brah
You have got PWND yourself in that thread, where i have crushed you, see you driven before me, and heard the lamentations of your old lady!

I don't even know why people care to see him fight anymore other than to enjoy seeing him get beat up. He isn't even relevant in any division. People just want to give him special treatment because he's a big star.

Yes he does, and he's a terrible house guest, he's caused a mess and took a shit on the carpet.

You have got PWND yourself in that thread, where i have crushed you, see you driven before me, and heard the lamentations of your old lady!

She would laugh at you fuckboi then bottle you.

She would laugh at you fuckboi then bottle you.
original.gif

I dont think about rapists (alleged).

???

What's your point soyboy?

When I was 19 I worked the slaughter floor knocking box of an abattoir and would knock average of 700 cattle a day with one of those.
Damn you are that dense. Means i would off your old lady and you like that.

You'd puke if you had to kill a dog.

Now jog on moron.
I'm from Eastern Europe, i have witnessed 3 civil wars my country was involved in during the 90's. Crime related murders in broad daylight. Feminine cucks like you with no life experience of true violence are clueless about anything, are a joke. You grew up in a humdrum country.

I'm from Eastern Europe, i have witnessed 3 civil wars my country was involved in during the 90's. Crime related murders in broad daylight. Feminine cucks like you with no life experience of true violence are clueless about anything, are a joke.

Lololololol

Is this Sherdog 2003?

Muppets talking tough and making threats on the internet lolololol

Tell me more brah

Let your fantasies run wild

Lololololol

Is this Sherdog 2003?

Muppets talking tough and making threats on the internet lolololol

Tell me more brah

Let your fantasies run wild
Where are you from kid? What country? Did you ever hear of former Yugoslavia wars during the 90's?

Fact is, it's worse than that. You keep his name poppin in tha algorithmz, you keep him relevant. He literally makes money off that.

He's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Conor actually get's cash for living in your heads rent free.

View attachment 556359e's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Maybe, maybe not...maybe he shouldnt be assaulting and raping women...

Where are you from kid? What country? Did you ever hear of former Yugoslavia wars during the 90's?

Let me guess - your mother Croatian, your father Serbian?

Go head to the war room or the Mayberry you muppet, tell your stories there because TBH IDGAF.

Back