Does Conor live rent free in hater's heads?

Conor lives in the past. A time where he and his fans thought he was the GOAT when in reality, he was a good fighter with favorable matchups and a weight class he didn’t belong. He’s not a title contender at 155 and he knows it.

genius-free-kick_o_746079.gif

That's a good analogy of Conor's life and also my thread

Thanks brah

Fact is, it's worse than that. You keep his name poppin in tha algorithmz, you keep him relevant. He literally makes money off that.

He's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Conor actually get's cash for living in your heads rent free.

View attachment 556359e's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Just another sensitive fanboy who cant stand the Conor bashing. Leave Britney Alone!!!! Lol

What a pathetic thread. These same Jabroni's where all over Aldo for years and still talk shit about him today. U dorks need to realize that Conor bashing is so fun because his fanboys are so delusional and sensitive. Threads like this make me LMFAO.

He's a grown man. He can take it. Fuck em

Yes.

When he is gone for good they will find some other popular fighter to obsessively hate.

Seems like the haters live rent free in TS's head.

Keep playing victim though, can.

Fact is, it's worse than that. You keep his name poppin in tha algorithmz, you keep him relevant. He literally makes money off that.

He's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

Conor actually get's cash for living in your heads rent free.

View attachment 556359e's a clout monster cos you can't help but use his name again and again. He's redhot thanks to youse.

The haters live rent free in your head
tenor.gif

Well, he is going to be living somewhere else rent free soon.
images

Well, he is going to be living somewhere else rent free soon.
images
Ok that was my line now ripped off 3 times bro. By fucking @Jehannum or one of his 5000 alt accounts lol. Figured u were dead by now Jehannum. @Dark Individual. When i say what someone else did.. 3 minutes later.. I feel embarrassed, delete it, then like their shit. But you're a trash can POS aren't you?

Last edited:
Nobody is living in my head, much less rent free. I do process thoughts from time to time however, if that is what you are strangely referring to.

Yeah, it's beyond rent-free at this point. He is literally getting paid to live in the haters' heads. That's more than a little funny if you ask me.

Conor is the most polarizing figure in the sport. It’s only natural that haters and fans would talk about him frequently.

Why aren't these retarded threads wastelanded? Far better threads than this end up there yet these plague the first page of Heavies.

Back