Does anyone think Khalil KO's Alex?

Yes Khalil has a chance but I don't think he's KO'ing Alex. I honestly think this is going to be a repeat of what happened with Jamahal. Everyone making threads about his power and how he will be the one to KO Alex, only to become another part of his highlight reel.

Many people here though Hill had a 50:50 chance as well.

He has the power to KO him for sure but Alex has way more tools and is better all round. Plus he got that aura

In a technical analysis sort of way, I don’t think it’s super likely. Pereira should be the better kickboxer and Khalil doesn’t have much other threat. But it’s small gloves and Khalil has power so who knows. I will say this seems like the kind of situation wherein UFC does something fuck-y and has their plans blow up in their face though.
Gokhan Saki was supposedly a better kickboxer too and he still got wrecked by Khalil.

How are Alex's elbows? That seems to be Khalil's kryptonite.

If he goes in there with a genuine desire to win, he has a real chance. KR has power and is faster than AP.

Khalil has a 10% chance of winning. The odds will be off the charts in favor of Alex come fight time.

Definitely has a punchers chance in this one. We've seen way crazier upsets. I'm not going to be shocked if he drops Poatan and finishes him.

He can, it's just not likely or a smart bet.

Bet on Khalil getting KO'd and on paper, it would be earned for trying to stand.

His best route to winning is by picking his strikes and use them just enough to convince Alex he's gonna stand and trade, then shoot the TD.

Khalil is the most powerful striker at 205 and hits harder than everyone at 185 he hits hard, is explosive and is really athletic.

Alex has amazing striking obviously but he gets hit all the time and has questionable defence. He plays a risky game, hands low high guard and not much footwork/head movement. Khalil could put him out with a single strike
Rountree is good but not title worthy yet.

I think that Alex at his age and having been shown that he’s capable of being KO’d has the best chance to get caught. Rountree hits hard.do I think it happens? Not likely. But the stars are aligning

Father Time comes for us all.

He hits hard and he has some great angles, so he always has a shot. I don't think it is likely, but he could. It would be a fairly hilarious outcome. Maybe Walker could be his first defense.

Khalil isn't even close to being the most powerful striker at 205 lol. Pereira, Jiri, Hill, Ankalaev, Ulberg and maybe even Reyes are all more powerful than him.

Last edited:
Back